Sorry Guys, I tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Guys, I tried

Thought I'd poke my head in here and say hi. Been quite a while since I played in the Lair, and do, on occasion, miss it

I played for a couple rounds this afternoon (gg Cobalt and D&G), but unfortunately it reconfirmed every single thing I hate about Hardcore Mode. It's just too broken and too devoid of information crucial for proper teamwork. This game was just not balanced for 32 players on most maps (let alone in HC mode). As much as I want to play with you guys, it's not worth the frustration of playing this game on Hardcore.

Hope you all have fun, and maybe I'll mosey on over once the next big shooter hits (EA, BF3 PLEASE!).

I agree that if you make a mistake in HC, it's usually fatal. And the lack of comms from others is not helping at all. EA has it messed up fairly good. Once all the cover is destroyed around an Mcom, unless the other team is really crappy, its almost impossible to get in there.

But the communication aspect is really taking away from the game. I dont think EA realizes their folly on this issue. And nothing much was said about it for the upcoming update. We shall see.

I like HC because it gives me a fightin chance. Vanilla is just useless for me to play cause I wouldnt be able to kill anyone. I tried, but it just leads to me camping more. And I dont like sittin still too long with snipers around. Thus the dilemma.

But I understand your point.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Carbon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick around on the forums. We miss you!

Comment

Too bad you were on while our aimbot friend Herpes was there. Those 26 to 1 runs were losing us quite a few players. Plus him and that Vil guy flaming each other the whole time.

Comment

Welcome back Carbon. As Juneau said, you can stick around the Forums even if you are not playing the current game.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

The problem, to me, is that BF3 will just be more of the same. It's still Dice, so it will have a crappy browser, iffy voice comms, spray and pray Deluxe.
            A change of Pace.
            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Carbon....!!!

Great to see you are alive and well. Seriously come by more often.

Comment

Hello Carbon.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Good to see you posting again!
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

I agree with you about HC.....

Snipers and hackers LOVE HC...

Comment

Hey Carbon !! Good to see you are back!
                      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                        I agree with you about HC.....

Snipers and hackers LOVE HC...

Could we try HC Conq/Rush ...might weed out some of the snipes

Oh and Carbon long time no see man

Comment

Carbon is an admin on another server, but from what i see, he doesn't join in much. Or maybe off hours..

Carbon, You are a great guy, and hope the next great game will bring you back to the fold.
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                            Carbon is an admin on another server, but from what i see, he doesn't join in much. Or maybe off hours..
                            I honestly haven't played a lot of BC2 lately, but yeah, when I do, it's generally on the semi-official Penny Arcade server. Not that I haven't played a lot of BC2 already or anything...

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
                            Carbon....!!!

Great to see you are alive and well. Seriously come by more often.

I might just do that
                            Good to see you all still keeping the flame alive in here btw.

Comment

Good to see ya again Carbon.
                              [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                              Like the community? Donate here:
                              [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X