We need more admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more admins

Seriously, every time I get on the server now there is someone running their mouth, perversely, non stop. The same aimbot guys show up over and over. Poor sportsmanship is displayed every single round almost. I know the game is extremely profane all by itself but I just don't need to read "suck it losers" at the end of every round or see players called c**t repeatedly. You would not guess that half our motto is "you'll stay for the people" based upon the game experience people are getting on the CLR server.

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
    Seriously, every time I get on the server now there is someone running their mouth, perversely, non stop. The same aimbot guys show up over and over. Poor sportsmanship is displayed every single round almost. I know the game is extremely profane all by itself but I just don't need to read "suck it losers" at the end of every round or see players called c**t repeatedly. You would not guess that half our motto is "you'll stay for the people" based upon the game experience people are getting on the CLR server.
    The "suck it, losers" guy was Torment. I forget the others because I've conditioned my mind to forget such nonsense pretty well.

Comment

You already know my thoughts on the subject.

Comment

I spend so much time dead, I rarely see chat anymore. My average time alive is less than 60 seconds.... thats usually enough time for me to run from across the map before being CG'd to death. Smoke is GREAT against people with guns. 9/10 times i launch smoke, someone CG's it....

Though i agree with some of the AIM Botting. I actually left the other night because being 1 shot from across the map with the auto shotty got too annoying. every hit was a headshot, so i gave up.

Comment

People who say "Suck it losers" should be delt with by an admin?

Profanity, aimbotting I can see...but "suck it losers"?
          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

When you see it over and over and over? Yes. Asshatting.

Comment

Poor sportmanship Yes, Asshatting probably not.
              I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

I'd vote with JohnyRico on that one. For us CLRs, perhaps it's not that big of a deal because we play on the server because we know the other CLRs are a-okay, but for the other guys who might pop in and be on the losing team it might kind of sit the wrong way...give the impression that Cain's server is just like all the rest: asshats, hackers, and whinebots. If the guy were booted for a round, maybe when he comes back he'll join the crowd...and if he doesn't come back we'd only lose one person, one annoying person whose parents don't love him, instead of possibly a handful of people who just want to play the game.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X