Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got reset to lvl 1

wtf
    i got reset to level 1, anyone know how to fix this?

I think it's just EA. My nephew (Paradox21) was playing w/ you guys and got booted to saying the connection was lost. It shows on his that he's back to lvl 1 too.
    So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
    A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

yeah, its all back now
      nvm

Comment

It happened to me to, and can't connect to any servers. EA is sleeping on the job, or maybe....just maybe rolling out an update.

Comment

It took a crap and they say they are working on it.

Comment

It's all back up and good now. Paradox and TEHKNIFE are playing now
            So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
            A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

I was in on that too. And there I was sittin there cussin the Thai internet out.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

im so bumbed my gaming pc is still not working im about to pay a tech store im so p'oed at the thing

Comment

I don't like the sound of that. Sounds like EA is storing our profile information on a server instead of local machine.
                  [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                  Like the community? Donate here:
                  [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                    I don't like the sound of that. Sounds like EA is storing our profile information on a server instead of local machine.
                    Gotta be storing it on their servers Doug. I've formatted my machine and reloaded the game and been ok. So there you have it.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

They have always stored profile information on their machines. BF2 was the same way.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X