Funniest BC2 moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest BC2 moment

Was wanting to get some stories from everyone about their funniest moments in game. I mean I've seen some funny stuff and had tears rollin out of my eyes sometimes. Maybe I'm just easily amused but this game gets real funny and with the type of jokers we have runnin around it gets even better. I'll start.

So, Isle Inocentes, we had the first mcoms and I was leaving the spawn on a jet ski. headed for the second set. rounded the island on the left side and there is a lagger standing on the first island in back and i see him out of the corner of my eye on the right. Swing around to the left in a big circle before he can see me,( He was lookin through his scope) I proceed to road kill him with the jet ski. Now this aint all that important at the first look but if you could have seen how long it took me to do it all it was just killin me.And I aint finished.

So... as I run him down I go airborn pretty good. Needless to say I had that jet ski pegged when I hit him. So soon as I hit the water I see an eng. standin on the beach midway down the road. So, I swing right and proceed to line up on him all the time he's firing away. Not good aim, so I manage to hammer him too as the jetski goes flyin halfway to the road itself and I scurry off to drop myself a med kit.

I know it doesnt sound to funny but when it happened it was. 2 roadkills on the same run with a jet ski is pretty good for me anyway.

So what do you guys have to offer.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

There are two funny moments that stand out to me. One was just after unlocking the CG I aimed at an ATV with two people on it (Obi was one) and the rocket exploded just behind them. The double kill and the way the ATV rolled forward was a true Kodak moment.

The other funny moment that comes to mind was when Darth nevus was placing explosives on a tank I was driving and I got out and knifed him.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

TK'ing Rand with the engineer repair tool.

Attempting to throw a grenade down the stairs to kill some bad guys... but it bounced off a pole right back at me, killing myself and two squad mates.
      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

No one beats Pigworthy's grenade team kill in BF2.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

One of my top funniest moments.

RE: Ch33s3r
          "Right, so i hear the Zzzzzzzzzzz's from the UAV coming near while I was defusing. Then at the edge of my eye I spot the uav going sideways outside the door (Second mCom on Isla. mCom A). I was like OH SHHUCKS! So I came out looking for you and the UAV was inside the house going thru a door inside the house (you sir are talented) and started blasting off. Right when the UAV is about to explode and rotating quickly- cain comes running thru that door and was met by ur blades."

Funny thing happened to me yesterday (Frustrating too). I was on Velparso defending right in front of the first set of mComs. A dude with a m60 shoots me down after I tried shooting the tank near by with an RPG. Baconoclock revives me. Guess what, that same guy shot me again because I was reloading my RPG in the open- bacon was hiding behind a rock. Again, bacon revived me. There was no cover in front of me. I was standing in front of the attackers and all of them start shooting me. 4 deaths, in about 3 seconds. I was thinking if he revived me one more time I swear I'll curse him out on national TV or something.

Comment

I can't help it... but i bust out laughing when I see a helicopter load up with people... and....

the helicopter goes flying off the map backwards really fast cuz the person hasn't practiced flying one...

It's so funny to watch, especially when people try to bail out and get hit and die in mid air.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              One of my top funniest moments.

RE: Ch33s3r
              "Right, so i hear the Zzzzzzzzzzz's from the UAV coming near while I was defusing. Then at the edge of my eye I spot the uav going sideways outside the door (Second mCom on Isla. mCom A). I was like OH SHHUCKS! So I came out looking for you and the UAV was inside the house going thru a door inside the house (you sir are talented) and started blasting off. Right when the UAV is about to explode and rotating quickly- cain comes running thru that door and was met by ur blades."
              LOL definitely one of my top funniest moments. I thought it was on Valparaiso though (M-COM A near the lighthouse)

The funniest moment I can think of is about a week ago when I was defending the first section of Valparaiso. I was behind B (behind the building where the ground steeply slopes off toward the shore). A helicopter flies in between the two buildings and the pilot bails just before landing and gets shot up pretty quickly, leaving the helicopter intact next to me. The chopper is sitting at a 30-45 degree angle though because of the slant of the slope it is sitting on, so I don't dare try to get in it. One of my teammates was apparently feeling quite courageous because he decided he was going to pilot the chopper. He starts to take off, but because the chopper was slanted so much it runs into the side of the boathouse in the far rear of the defending area behind M-COM B. I decided I was going to get the heck out of there! Just as I got a helicopter's length away from the chopper, the pilot tries to tilt in the other direction, but he clips the ground and the tail spins 180 degrees, killing 2 teammates. He then runs into the M-COM B building, spins around again, killing ANOTHER teammate before losing control and falling into a death spin into the ground where the chopper explodes, killing himself and one or two teammates that had jumped into the chopper. It took a second or two for the reality of what just happened to sink in, but once it did I was dyin' laughin'
              Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Lets see....

Shockpaddeling Cain in the chest when i rounded the corner and he scared me.

Jumped a hmmv over a hill and pancaked an enemy.

Shooting Juneau(i think) In the back with a smoke grenade.

Driving a quad at someone, getting sniped off of it, and the quad keeps going. Quad hits a propane tank and detonate someone that was on the wall opposite of the propane tank.
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I was on late and there was only one other guy on the server. He was attacking and kept coming at me with tanks. I was engy, and I had already run out of rockets when he comes in with another tank, so I sneak up on him and whip out the repair tool. When he sees I am damaging him, he jumps out to kill me, only to be killed by my repair tool.
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
                    LOL definitely one of my top funniest moments. I thought it was on Valparaiso though (M-COM A near the lighthouse)
                    Well yeah, but I don't know the map names. They're kinda hard to remember. Ask me about COD4, crash, overgrown, district, chinatown, and I can name them all. Not VEALPARSIO or ATAMICA something something.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                      There are two funny moments that stand out to me. One was just after unlocking the CG I aimed at an ATV with two people on it (Obi was one) and the rocket exploded just behind them. The double kill and the way the ATV rolled forward was a true Kodak moment.

The other funny moment that comes to mind was when Darth nevus was placing explosives on a tank I was driving and I got out and knifed him.
                      I have to admit, blowin up the atv with 2 guys on it can be some funny stuff. I hit one with a nade launcher one time and they went cartwheeling for 40 feet. And the humvee's are funny too. I swear somebody hit one one time and it went airborn over a hill for 50ft. Funny stuff. and you guys got some good ones. I can picture all this in my mind as you describe it. Definitely good times had by all.
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                        I have to admit, blowin up the atv with 2 guys on it can be some funny stuff. I hit one with a nade launcher one time and they went cartwheeling for 40 feet. And the humvee's are funny too. I swear somebody hit one one time and it went airborn over a hill for 50ft. Funny stuff. and you guys got some good ones. I can picture all this in my mind as you describe it. Definitely good times had by all.
                        Lol, ever load up an ATV with C4? Try it. I've done it a few times, but only once or twice have I successfully dismounted before sending it into the enemy. I only got to hear the bang and see my 50 pts for enemy killed, but I bet it was a sight! Also, you can stick C4 on the side of UAV before you send it up in the air (unfortunately can't detonate while piloting)...maybe next time I play with Ch33s3r on my time I'll get him to fly it into one of those buildings again!

Comment

Valparaiso
                          I was running down the road, zigging a little to keep snipers from an easy kill. Who comes roaring up my back but Rand.

He claims he'd turn left and i'd run left, turn right and i'd run right. lolol
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

A couple of weeks ago a friend brought his machine over and we were playing. We got lucky every server we jumped on we were on the same side (he's no HC so we didn't hit up the Lair).

Anyways we're loading Valparsio. My machine loads way faster than his does. I get in on the US side at the start of the round. I call out to him are you in yet and which side are you on? He's still loading. So I jam for an ATV thinking of going for the quick B MCOM timer set. I race the ATV down the hill towards the right. I take the left and jump on to the roof. I clear the roof and come landing down right on top of an enemy. Squash! I'm still pining the throttle and I road kill another unfortunate who is right in front of me. I crash into the house near the door. I jump off and race for the door. An enemy medic appears and hoses me down. The medic then revives the two road kills I got.

My friend then says oh yeah I'm a Russian Medic. I just killed some crazy dude on a ATV.......

Comment

Maybe ill fire up fraps tonight and see if i can get one on video
                              Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X