Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Toe Tags

Hi CLR,

I am long time player of COD short time player of the BF series, But I do play in your server quite often. I asked in game if you all have a teamspeak or ventrulio server to chat with you all, but I think the answer was no. We are long time sniper team from the COD series and we own our TS (Teamspeak) server and I would like to see if you all would be intersted in chatting sometime. Im not some punk kid, Im 38, from Denver, CO. It just make sense that this game would be more fun and easier to work in squads if you could chat outside of the ingame chat. Let me know if your intersted or have any questions about how TS works. It is free download and is used widely by many clans from many different games. I am not here to promote TS by any means, it is just the program we use. Thanks for providing a great server to play in, have had many a good game with your members...look forward to many more.

Thanks,

Jeff *UWS* KILL_ME_NOW aka MyLittleToe in BFBC2

We have thought about the idea of a TS or Vent server here and we generally decided against it, im not saying all members dont like it im just speaking of prior experience.

Btw. TS makes vent look like a pile of poo thats been baking in the sun for a few hours

Comment

I think it would be a good idea if we all decided on some form of communication. So far, you just run around blind and hope for the best. Hasnt been discussed much but maybe with this reminder it will.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I've used Vent and TS2, (And TS3). All are good products.

If ingame VOIP isn't fixed by the next patch, which should be any moment now, then we will revisit this issue.

And yes, not being able to talk to your team is a real bummer.

Thanks
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Thanks for the offer
          So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
          A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Next patch? Bwahaha! I'm starting to become quite convinced it is a myth, given how long they've been talking about it to no avail.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
              by Apache Warrior
              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
            • Reply to 6 years
              by Sirex
              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
              Just hit 2.5K miles...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
              by Sirex
              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
              by Sirex
              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
              by Sirex
              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
            Working...
            X