Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday afternoon...

...can anyone come out and play?
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

We are there now !!! come join us !!

COME ON !!!!!

I'm excited
    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

I'll be there shortly.. Had an MRI done.. takes time don't ya know
      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

was in before with Warhead and Obitroy (and Caddys for like two minutes)...took a break after things fizzled (couple o good games). I'll go back now. One more knifie kill and I get the elite melee badge or something...who will be my 200th?

Comment

I'm broke down at CVS ... Dead cell in battery. Waiting on AAA now for tow back to house, already tried jump starting a few times. Need to borrow wifes
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Car when I get home t go get new battery... Sorry for the double post, dong on blackberry

Comment

Back home now, battery is out of vehicle. I used the screw driver/voltmeter trick to check the voltage at each cell and sure enough I have a dead cell. Too late to go get another battery tonight, will do in the morning.

Seems like Memorial Day weekend didn't start out too well for me either.

Oh well. I walked to the ABC store while I was waiting on the tow truck and picked up some Crown, so all is well now.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                Back home now, battery is out of vehicle. I used the screw driver/voltmeter trick to check the voltage at each cell and sure enough I have a dead cell. Too late to go get another battery tonight, will do in the morning.

Seems like Memorial Day weekend didn't start out too well for me either.

Oh well. I walked to the ABC store while I was waiting on the tow truck and picked up some Crown, so all is well now.
                I dealt with a dead cell last month. I got lucky and my trickle charger would put enough on it for me to drive somewhere but if i stopped i was SOL. Glad you got crown out of the deal. i haven't had some in a while!
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X