• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday BC2

Let's get it started in here
    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

On my way.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

32/32 but watch your backs! Minerva is kicking butt and takin' names
      Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
        but watch your backs! Minerva is kicking butt and takin' names

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
          She left: it's safe to go back in.

There were a lot of CLRs in already today. Server was still full when I left...but I put in a few hours already and need to calm my nerves.

Comment

Forget it, I'm going back in. I'm in reach of third and second place (with a million hours more than those guys ...but I DON'T CARE!)

Comment

I'm not able to play at the moment. The extreme heat seems to be doing very strange things to my connection, and my cable modem keeps either resetting on its own or just losing my connection. I tightened all the cables outside, but the last time I had problems they put on a new splitter and I think it's absorbing heat. Stupid Comcast.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Great games today. That may be the longest time I have played at once. All because of a good squad.

Good times, even if the rest of the team (not all, but many) are picking their noses.
                Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
                  Great games today. That may be the longest time I have played at once. All because of a good squad.

Good times, even if the rest of the team (not all, but many) are picking their noses.
                  Too true. I was fortunate enough to be squaded with Furryappleseed, and Warhead, and HolyHandGrenade...before that a little Qicmee, Darth, etc. Was great to be playing with squad members who know how to attack, and put up with my irratic behavior! As, always, great to play with Clrs! Nice games, all.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                    Too true. I was fortunate enough to be squaded with Furryappleseed, and Warhead, and HolyHandGrenade...before that a little Qicmee, Darth, etc. Was great to be playing with squad members who know how to attack, and put up with my irratic behavior! As, always, great to play with Clrs! Nice games, all.
                    I dont think erratic is the word needed here.Loco maybe but not erratic.

"Sigh" and I always get squaded with snipers. Nobody wants to play with me j/k
                    There have been a few time I was able to play with good guys. It does make it easier, but when you look around and your squad is the only one in the vicinity of the objective it gets kinda sad.

Hate spawnin on snipers other end of the map after your guys die and you cant get back. Thats why I try and look around after a firefight to see who's left. If I'm the only one standin, I'll hide out til help arrives.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                      I dont think erratic is the word needed here.Loco maybe but not erratic.

"Sigh" and I always get squaded with snipers. Nobody wants to play with me j/k
                      There have been a few time I was able to play with good guys. It does make it easier, but when you look around and your squad is the only one in the vicinity of the objective it gets kinda sad.

Hate spawnin on snipers other end of the map after your guys die and you cant get back. Thats why I try and look around after a firefight to see who's left. If I'm the only one standin, I'll hide out til help arrives.
                      When I'm not squaded with CLRs, I'm squaded with snipers, lol. For all the hours we've logged, Cobalt, it's rare that we are even on the same team, much less the same squad...and when we are, we're squaded with a couple of ducks (not that I'm a champ). Like I said, I was lucky today to be on a couple of A teams. Very fun...we meshed well together, IMO. We'll hook up sometime, Cobalt, I'm sure. And now that KPhantom rage quit, we'll be unstoppable!

Comment

Had some great rounds... Early on though, was on the Un CLR side. Kinda like UnCola?

I actually saw an assault run AWAY from a flashing Mcom, rather than Uncapping it. A Whole lot of missing link's were on that side.. Luckily, I came back online later and got with some CLR love.
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                          When I'm not squaded with CLRs, I'm squaded with snipers, lol. For all the hours we've logged, Cobalt, it's rare that we are even on the same team, much less the same squad...and when we are, we're squaded with a couple of ducks (not that I'm a champ). Like I said, I was lucky today to be on a couple of A teams. Very fun...we meshed well together, IMO. We'll hook up sometime, Cobalt, I'm sure. And now that KPhantom rage quit, we'll be unstoppable!
                          Hehe. soon as I get in the game seems like all the CLR's are on the other side. And killin me regularly I might add. The ones I do get to play with rarely go Recon. I've been on your side a time or two Skudman and it was good. If you get a good squad they can wreak havoc in a short amount of time. I tell you the scariest thing I've seen in this game so far is a bunch of medics topin the hill at the same time. They're like fleas, you cant quite get rid of em. If you dont get em all they'll be right back.

And yea, I'm not a champ by no means either, but sheesh. It gets old tryin all the time to no avail.

I think we need to start a campaign to see how many CLR's we can get in the game at one time. I think I'll start a new thread.
                          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                            by Apache Warrior
                            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                          • Reply to 6 years
                            by Sirex
                            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                            Just hit 2.5K miles...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                            by Sirex
                            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                            by Sirex
                            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                            by Sirex
                            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                          Working...
                          X