New Mission for us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mission for us.

Ok, as most of you know I prolly log more hours than most on this sight. No big deal and I might get a cookie some day. But the point is I really l like playing with CLR's. And with the times I play I don't get to see many. Much less at the same time.

So here's the proposal. Lets say we all agree, (as best we can) to a day when we can fill the server up with CLR's . That's just 32 players. Some of you might have seen the server full of CLR's but I never have. I think it would be a good thing. I know we have enough members that are actively playing to fill this thing up. What say everyone. Can we do this thing or not.

It will prolly have to be on the weekend at a certain time. I know many, many, people here have work and family obligations that take priority over some stupid game. But if we could just set aside 3-4 hours for one day, I think it would be the most fun we had in a while.

As Tone Loc would say: Let's do it.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I like the idea! I'm fine with just about any time
    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

ditto.
      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I wish the wanker wouldnt have uninstalled his game. I miss him already.

We'll give this some time so everyone can read then decide if we can do it or not. I know a lot will like the idea. Its just gettin everyone together is the problem.We'll see how it plays out.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Alot of us work days so i would think it would have to be weekends or evenings.

I saw a good amount of CLRs last night. we probably had 2 full squads of us on my side.
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
            Alot of us work days so i would think it would have to be weekends or evenings.

I saw a good amount of CLRs last night. we probably had 2 full squads of us on my side.
            I work evenings. Fridays or Saturdays I can do anytime.

Comment

Yep, i saw lots of CLR's as well.

If I'm not working Soccer matches (Like tonight), I'm usually game.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X