G5 help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G5 help plz

i cant browse the internet and use TS at the same time. I must! have the thumb button (mouse4) bound to TS to chat, but i cant cause mozilla firefox is in my base, stealin' mah buttons!!!

Is it possible to program the button to a key combo, like CTRL + J, and bind TS to that?

It wouldn't function as the back button in Firefox even when TS is closed, but I don't see many other options...

Comment

Dug through the about:config file for a bit....

Sorry imlittlev, I don't see a simple way to get both to work. Just doesn't look like there is a way to turn off the mouse4 back button option. You MIGHT be able to change what the button does by installing the Logitech software, though no guarantees Firefox won't see through your little ruse and still accept it as a back command.

Comment

i tried logitech software but wasnt very productive. ^ andi want firefox to NOT use it as a backcommand. i want the button only for TS

Comment

did you try to change that button to imitate a key? For instance, map it to SCROLL LOCK, then set TS to use SCROLL LOCK to talk?
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again
            did you try to change that button to imitate a key? For instance, map it to SCROLL LOCK, then set TS to use SCROLL LOCK to talk?
            his problem is that it doesn't matter what key it is, the programming in the mouse itself makes it so when you are webbrowsing overrides its function. i.e. if he has firefox open, and tries to talk, it goes back a page, and doesn't talk.

odd, i never thought of using it that way. i'll have to look into that when i get home, as its a much better option for me thanhaving 2 seperate keys for in and out of game voip.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X