Cobalt's got the Bling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobalt's got the Bling!

I got his dogtags today, and they're gold! I think he's getting a little too fancy after being on top for so long!

Anyway, server is full, going strong, and it's only mid afternoon. Good job CLRs, keep pouring in today...I'll probably be on and off throughout.

Originally posted by Skud View Post
    I got his dogtags today, and they're gold! I think he's getting a little too fancy after being on top for so long!

Anyway, server is full, going strong, and it's only mid afternoon. Good job CLRs, keep pouring in today...I'll probably be on and off throughout.
    I'm going to try to take off from work about 4:00 EDT today to play some.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Thanks Warhead and Skud for helping starting up the server !!
      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

He's got gold? Where's my knife? I've only got 2 gold tags, I need a third with multiple gets.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Gold is < 40

He hates you knifing him though, he keeps saying "Does it feel good to knife a cripple?"

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
            I'm going to try to take off from work about 4:00 EDT today to play some.
            Well, that didn't work out... heading in now if it isn't full.
            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
            <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

So gold is good? I got someone's tags last night and they were gold.
              So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by lady-MGS View Post
                So gold is good? I got someone's tags last night and they were gold.
                Yes, gold is good. So knife Cobalt!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                  Yes, gold is good. So knife Cobalt!
                  HAHAHAHA.. I can't even get near him. I have 3 sets of tags. One of them my son got, the other was on the other half and the third was last night. I was only able to get them because we took the MCOM and I was left behind. I snuck up on a sniper and just got lucky is all.

I've been trying to get a kill w/ my shock paddles and haven't gotten very far BUT, I did get someone last night w/ the fix it thing. Sadly to say it was my own team mate
                  So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                  A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Ummm.. I think he got me more than once. Me and Warhead were the only ones givin it a go. Skud was on fire. Took advantage of our aggressiveness. Which you have to have to win. Trouble was, we were the only ones aggressing. (We died a lot.)

Oh and Phan, it's bad enough being handicapped, but now l'm handicapped and targeted.

BUT, I did get someone last night w/ the fix it thing. Sadly to say it was my own team mate
                    Thats funny right there, I dont care who you are.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X