Ranking the players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranking the players

Kinda bored and I was just sitting here thinking of the rounds we had to day and the difference in players and who does what the best.I thought it would be interesting to see what others think too. Now this is not an all inclusive list by no means and its not meant to be. Its my take on the players I've played with and against at one time or another. So dont be offended if you get left out. Maybe I havent played with you that much and dont remember but if you will kindly remind me that you were left out I'll revise my list. And I'm talkin foot soldiers, wookies and armor dont count.

1. FurryAppleseed. Has to be the best straight up accurate shooter I've played against.

2. ( Phantom, Evilization, Darth, DennisM ) Cant really seperate these much so they all go here.

3. SKudman, Cheeser,Warhead

4. Duke, Rand, Qicmee, Pigworthy, Jed, baconoclock, ObiTroy, HH_Gr3nade, Minerva, Pumkin_Jack

5. All the rest of us go about here.

6. Most unselfish players : Queen B, Minerva, Dead and Gone, Dead Again,
    Lady MGS

I know I've left some folks off but thats just what I could come up with for now. And once again, this is my opinion alone based on the observations I've made playing with and against everyone here. Just something fun I thought would get some discussion going.
    Last edited by {CLR} Cobalt; 11 Jul 2010, 01:22 PM.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

wow, Now THAT is a discussion indeed.
    I'll leave it to the masses to decide.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
      wow, Now THAT is a discussion indeed.
      I'll leave it to the masses to decide.
      Well, I again must reiterate that this is my opinion based upon who I've played against and with. Nothing more nothing less. It's just what I think.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Look, not to knock on Furry because he indeed deserves to be up there (With me)- but notice next time you die by him, I promise you it will be by one of the "overpowered" weapons. Abakan, M60, Krinkov, etc. I remember when so many of us used to think that he hacked (Back when COD4 server was popular). When you combine a great player with an even bigger advantage of having an overpowered weapon you end up with a beast. May I remind you that he had 4/5 kits in COD4 with RPD in them? I personally think Evil deserves to be up there because he is a beast no matter what he uses. And dood, give ch33s3 some time, he has the skills- he's just not that into the game yet.

Oh, Rand will also be up there if we only counted hiding behind 20 tons of armor

Sheesh, I can see this thread becoming a serious fight. Thanks Cobie.

Comment

Considering I just got this game about a week ago (and am still only level 6), I like being on tier 4!

I really don't care what my rank is though, I just like to play and have fun.
          "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
          - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Looks like i've been forgotten with my computer being down.

You'll all learn to fear my shotty again(soon i hope)

Comment

Sheesh, I can see this thread becoming a serious fight. Thanks Cobie.
              Hmmm. I said from the beginning that it was my perception. No need for any fight about anything. It was an opinion. I respect your opinion about Furry and Cheeser. Something to take into consideration on further participation of all things stated.

But the point was, I just felt like he acquired his target rather well and was fast on the trigger. That was one of the criteria I was using. Along with a few other things. Weapon power wasnt one of them but I understand your point. You can sometimes be outgunned so I guess it could make a difference.

Make for good discussion dont you think. There really is no right or wrong.

Comment

Who is Phantom? I haven't seen him in the server.

Comment

define Phantom: "something apparently sensed but having no physical reality"

(yet still holding at #4 for kills on our server)

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Phantom. Cobalt, I guess I'll just have to target you more often in order to alter your perceptions
                    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                      define Phantom: "something apparently sensed but having no physical reality"

(yet still holding at #4 for kills on our server)

Where do you see Phantom at #4 Qicmee. Is that posted somewhere.

Comment

Well I'm just happy to be mentioned.
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                          Me too.
                          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

FIRST!!! FLORIDA 352 STAND UP!!!

Oh my... I feel strangely awkward reading this thread. I personally would not have put myself 1st.

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            Look, not to knock on Furry because he indeed deserves to be up there (With me)- but notice next time you die by him, I promise you it will be by one of the "overpowered" weapons. Abakan, M60, Krinkov, etc. I remember when so many of us used to think that he hacked (Back when COD4 server was popular). When you combine a great player with an even bigger advantage of having an overpowered weapon you end up with a beast. May I remind you that he had 4/5 kits in COD4 with RPD in them?
                            ....Guilty. But cmon, nothing is quite as overpowered as the sniper rifles in this game.

I hate reloading. I initially liked the an-94 because it helped me save ammo. I also like the m-60 because it fires slow. And my number one reason for the rpd in cod4 was I never had to reload.

Didn't have more than 15 minutes with medic 2 weeks ago. Then I found out I can take 6-7 people out at a time . Sucks when you are protecting a mcom and your clip runs out with 5 people running at you.

Kinda creepy you remember how many rpd kits I had though.
                            Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                              Me too! Oh, wait.... I guess that's me at #5. Do I get a ribbon that says "Participant"?

I was really impressed with CarbonFire in COD4. And that FPSDoug guy. Phantom kept knifing me.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X