Join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join

Lot of folks in there now. Furry, Pumpkin Jack, and even PhaNTOM! My game crashed as I was killing someone again...have to get ready for work anyway. But join join join and get Phan and Furry's tags for me!

Server was almost full when i left!

Comment

Somehow I got kicked from the server...

Comment

I'm going to bed.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Was going good till i crashed.
          Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
            Was going good till i crashed.
            Yours crashed too?

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              Yours crashed too?
              Just froze up randomly. Had to task kill it. Has not happened ever for what I remember.
              Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
                Just froze up randomly. Had to task kill it. Has not happened ever for what I remember.
                Ah, I see. It just froze once today (when I left game against u and Phan) and once yesterday for me, first times ever. Both times locked up while I was killing someone. Wasn't sure if I should lower my settings or if it was happening to more folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                  Ah, I see. It just froze once today (when I left game against u and Phan) and once yesterday for me, first times ever. Both times locked up while I was killing someone. Wasn't sure if I should lower my settings or if it was happening to more folks.
                  It was server side or EA. Said I lost connection to the server Skudman. Everybody got booted. Not many came back right away. Me, BlackArrow, Phan,Obi showed up and Recon if I remember right. It finally got going again. Played a couple more rounds, got hammered and went to bed.

Wasnt your machine though.
                  [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                    It was server side or EA. Said I lost connection to the server Skudman. Everybody got booted. Not many came back right away. Me, BlackArrow, Phan,Obi showed up and Recon if I remember right. It finally got going again. Played a couple more rounds, got hammered and went to bed.

Wasnt your machine though.
                    Ahh. I didn't get any message though. Seemed like game froze when I killed guy and next thing I know I was at my desktop. Well, I'll hope it's just EA, as usual. Thanks for the info, Cobalt and Furry.

I'll try to hop in around the same time tomorrow, 11 or so Central...for a bit before work. Maybe see some of you then.

Comment

Is this a common thing for bc2? I can remember 3 from Cain's. Game never froze on me though, just got laggy then went to main menu.
                      Motivate

Comment

It was 4 V 4 when I joined, around 8:00 PM last night. It did not fill up until close to 9:00 PM. We had some great 4 V 4 and 8 V 8 rounds. I even got Rands Tags and did not even realize it until after the round ended. We were rushed by two and I shot one. The second was right on top of me and I needed to reload. I pulled out my knife and slashed at him. I died right away, and never saw the kill message. That was a pleasant surprise.
                        Oh, and VOIP worked, with full squads, until the server filled up.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I tried to get on around 11PM last night, and the server was empty...
                          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I didn't know you got my tags either. I only recall one successful tag grab last night, on the big island on Isla. A lot of action was chaotic though, and I died more than usual to simultaneous kills of whoever I was attacking.

I wish more squads on my team were attacking last night. It was really only my squad for the two hours I played from 2v2 all the way to full, and at one point me, Duke, Lady and Obi I think were something like 20-100 combined in a round from all the rushing against a better team on defense.

-Rand
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                              I tried to get on around 11PM last night, and the server was empty...
                              Server died at about 10:30 when we got onto Isla map and at the end of the round everyone left.
                              Last edited by Pumpkin_Jack; 15 Jul 2010, 10:14 AM. Reason: grammar fail

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X