Lets get the server going!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets get the server going!

Alright its about noon EST. imma jump in and be waiting for people, dont let me be lonely for too long.

Got something wrong with the connection for here to America. Worse than usual. ATT shows bad somewhere on ping plotter. I'l be there asap.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cant connect to EA from here. Tried for a while. AT&T somewhere is messin things up to the EA server. So I'll have to wait.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

alright im in there with some random guy going for some crazy kills

Comment

I'll try to join in about 30 or 40 minutes... trying to finish up some stuff before taking lunch break.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Taking my lunch break now
            Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

alright im grabbing lunch so i might be afk

Comment

that was fun... sorry I couldn't play longer.

Skud, sorry for TK'ing you.
                [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Just lost my internet after hhaving the closest lightning strike in years. Went from sunny to ear ringing in ten minutes
                  Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                    that was fun... sorry I couldn't play longer.

Skud, sorry for TK'ing you.
                    Lol, no problem, Obi, you were trying to cover with smoke and one hit my big noggin...easy to do! And I didn't leave your squad because of that, but left to join Furry who came in and was in squad by himself for a second, plus our squad was like all snipers. I tried to get you to join Furry and I, but maybe you didn't see the request.

Sorry, PhaNTOM, too, that I couldn't stay longer. Good to see you and I was wishing I could squad up with your crazy behind...but I've got work soon.

It was great being on a squad with Furry. We were doing some damage at times...seems like we're on the same page much of the time (though maybe that's in my head, lol).

Very fun. And now some unfun: work. Cya all.

Comment

Looks like I am mia till sunday. After the usual worthless call to comcast i have to wait for a tech.
                      Motivate

Comment

Well Crud Furry.. that sucks......

I got in on a non CLR round, and it was.. um... interesting...

As you know.. too many snipers, people doing interesting but not productive things.. Yada Yada Yada

Still competitive, as other side was handicapped in same way.. lol
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

It was great being on a squad with Furry. We were doing some damage at times...seems like we're on the same page much of the time (though maybe that's in my head, lol).
                          Umm, it wasnt much fun being on the receiving end of you 4. Didnt have any help, the beatdown was ..how shall I say... of epic proportions. Yes, that would suffice.

Like I said in game, I dont mind takin a beatdown if I see the others are really tryin. Sometimes no matter what you do the other team is just better.

I just cant understand why when I get in game, the CLR's join and are always put on the other team. It was funny though. First, Pumpkin Jack was there. Other team. Then Obi came in. Other team. Then Furry shows up. Other team. Bout that time Skudman gets in. Other team. We were gettin slapped around pretty good. I thought to myself well I guess it cant get much worse than this. And guess who shows up. The kamikaze sneaker. Phantom.

Well it went down hill fairly fast. I killed each of em a couple times just for good measure and left. That's what they get.
                          It was late here anyway so I figured why get abused. Saved myself for another day and went to bed.

And before anyone says anything. There is just so much being violated that anyone can take. Plus that one map was strictly a suicide mission in the snow. Bad team, choke point. It's a turkey shoot. We would have never made it off the top.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                            I thought to myself well I guess it cant get much worse than this. And guess who shows up. The kamikaze sneaker. Phantom.
                            Lol. I wish I could have played more when the sneaker came in.

I feel bad that you were on the short end of the stick, Cobalt, but not as bad is I would if it had been me there!

It's weird sometimes how you, or I can be totally on the wrong team: all CLRs on the other side. I'm guessing next time it'll be my turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                              Lol. I wish I could have played more when the sneaker came in.

I feel bad that you were on the short end of the stick, Cobalt, but not as bad is I would if it had been me there!

It's weird sometimes how you, or I can be totally on the wrong team: all CLRs on the other side. I'm guessing next time it'll be my turn.
                              Man they just kept droppin in on the other team. I was like, this cant be happening. But alas, to no avail, the problem being.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X