Challenge: Who can take Cobalt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge: Who can take Cobalt?

If anyone can pass Cobalt in points by July 30, I'll donate $50 to Cain's Lair on July 31st. The competion ends at midnight July 30. If no one can push him off the top, I'll just make my usual donation amount on the 31st.

Skud? Darth? Phan? Are you up to the challenge? Who is king of the hill?

[SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

I guess im way down on the list....... #45 in points 76th in time
    I have a lot of caching up to do
    Last edited by Pumpkin_Jack; 15 Jul 2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I don't think you realize how hard it is to get over 5000 points (according to gametracker) in less 2 weeks. Cobalt is pretty much on the server the entire time he's awake.

EDIT: I'll donate a $100 if anyone actually beats cobalt by the 31st.

Comment

maybe if Phantom and I could morph together and create a super leet hax player?
        Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

if my calculations are correct. skud would need about 60 hours at 1.1 to get there. So more like 70-80 to account for cobalt still playing. Ouch
          Motivate

Comment

But, but, what ya'll gonna do when I go back to usin big guns. I finally broke out the assault weapon last nite for a while because I was takin a beatdown because of my team. But the last 2 weeks I been using the 3 pea shooters in the eng. class to try and get my last rank in. Only auto weapons that I have a little gold left to get. I cant play much with the shotguns because I'm too slow. Plus I like blowin tanks up with that class.

But seriously guys. I aint got nothing better to do right now but play and anyone of the top 20 probably with as much time spent could beat me easily. It's not a big deal. Just more time I have on my hands.

Oh, and how does the point system work. Those aren't pure points so what and how are they calculated.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
              if my calculations are correct. skud would need about 60 hours at 1.1 to get there. So more like 70-80 to account for cobalt still playing. Ouch
              Not gonna happen. Out of town on the weekend. Maybe play a few hours before I leave...and then probably won't be back until Sunday eve (get that comcast going, Furry).

At any rate, I doubt I'd have enough hours in the month to catch him (and if he keeps playing I might not catch him anyway). Wish I could play more this weekend, but I'll take consolation in that I'll be up north shooting some real lead. Might reformat an old hard drive or two with my .45, among other things. woot.

Comment

I might have to play more to change that

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                  I might have to play more to change that
                  Do it, Recon!

Comment

I believe the "points" are kills.

No credit for healing, repairing, vehicle destruction, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                      Oh, and how does the point system work. Those aren't pure points so what and how are they calculated.
                      Simply whatever it says at URL at midnight July 30.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...138.115:19567/
                      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

HA.. I'm not a K/D fanatic, and we won the other night with me going 3/30 when i played Medic.. WIN WIN in my book

I'll let you killers work it out.
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Not a chance for me. I'm actually dropping in rank on the tracker
                          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                            HA.. I'm not a K/D fanatic, and we won the other night with me going 3/30 when i played Medic.. WIN WIN in my book

I'll let you killers work it out.
                            how do you end up 3/30? usually when i play support medic(when im in a good squad) i still get almost 1:1 i cannot fathum going 3/30 i would probibly rage

Comment

LOL that cause you are much better than us Pumpkin. I am generally lucky to average .75 KDR for a night. My overall average is .52. I have had a few nights where I went multiple rounds with about the same KDR as D&Gs.
                              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X