Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Ops

So is this gonna be out on PC, and if so is it gonna be ported like MW2. This is a Treyarch production so I dont know if they caved in like Infinity Ward did or not.

I just realized after posting that this may need to be moved to other games. Didnt mean to put it here.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Treyarch

Comment

Hey, I still play WaW. Been playin since I cant get into the EA server. Don't be hatin.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

From what i know it is going to have dedicated servers so it will be a definite buy for me.

Comment

All depends on reviews on the multiplayer(and if were going to run a server).
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I know I'm going to get it

Comment

Well, I know WaW had some glitches in it when it came out. But they did address them a hell of a lot better than Dice has done. Battlefield is so picky. If you dont believe it go look at the forums. I know a lot of guys try and run it on crappy machines but not me.Or most of you. And everyone has had problems of some type or another.

At least with Treyarch, they were all basically the same problems and could be addressed easier.

I'll prolly get this game just cause I'm so frustrated with games being ported. I cant tell you how much I despise the xbox, ps3 evolution. Plus, at least with Treyarch you could run your own server machine and play Lan with friends. Just one more reason to buy it.

Truth being, when it's all said and done, because of the frustration of the last 2 games being ported, if this one is dedicated PC it may just be their best game yet.

Didnt Dice hire a bunch of the Infinity Ward guys.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                Well, I know WaW had some glitches in it when it came out. But they did address them a hell of a lot better than Dice has done. Battlefield is so picky. If you dont believe it go look at the forums. I know a lot of guys try and run it on crappy machines but not me.Or most of you. And everyone has had problems of some type or another.

At least with Treyarch, they were all basically the same problems and could be addressed easier.

I'll prolly get this game just cause I'm so frustrated with games being ported. I cant tell you how much I despise the xbox, ps3 evolution. Plus, at least with Treyarch you could run your own server machine and play Lan with friends. Just one more reason to buy it.

Truth being, when it's all said and done, because of the frustration of the last 2 games being ported, if this one is dedicated PC it may just be their best game yet.

Didnt Dice hire a bunch of the Infinity Ward guys.
                Personaly I dont see whats the problem with Treyarch. W@W was a good game. I have more problems with DICE's BFBC2 then W@W I still get the white screen of death and crash to desktop.

I do agree one good thing is that Black-Ops will be dedicated servers (I dont think its been confirm to have LAN yet) but it will be a console port game just like MW2 or W@W. Just another typical COD/MW2 style gameplay.

Not DICE but EA hire most of the former IW guys now called "Respawn Entertainment" Maybe they can have a fresh restart but I just hope they stick to their modifyed Unreal engine. That Fostbite that DICE use is awful. If BF3 is going to look like that then I might pass that game.

Comment

So you're saying it will be ported like those 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                    I know I'm going to get it
                    Why don't you. Activision already gave you a freakin snowmobile. Maybe they'll give you a million dollars for buying Black ops.

Comment

U got a snowmobile
                      Im jelious.

Comment

Im deciding between this and the new Medal of Honor, also i think imma but a xbox360 if i buy black ops(unless they have dedicated servers, then i might go pc)

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                          So you're saying it will be ported like those 2.
                          Yup

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                          Why don't you. Activision already gave you a freakin snowmobile. Maybe they'll give you a million dollars for buying Black ops.
                          lol, I'm not trying to show favoritism toward Activision cause of Bobby and the way he does things but hey, they gave me stuff and it was nice to have my little fame for a few months

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                          U got a snowmobile
                          Im jelious.

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                          Im deciding between this and the new Medal of Honor, also i think imma but a xbox360 if i buy black ops(unless they have dedicated servers, then i might go pc)
                          Try the Beta, its only the sure way to know if one will like it or not I like it. I do think DICE is holding some things back on the Beta. Although there is only 3 class but I hope there will be more. Serveral people say it looks too much like MW2 but its really not a typical "run and gun game like the COD/MW series. The thing about this game is that it doesnt have prone either. If my buddies dont get it for Xbox360 then I'll get it for PC. But I will get Black-ops for PC and xbox360. thanks Activision Right now its still to early to know how Black-Ops will be. Hopfully Cain considers it

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                            Personaly I dont see whats the problem with Treyarch. W@W was a good game. I have more problems with DICE's BFBC2 then W@W I still get the white screen of death and crash to desktop.

I do agree one good thing is that Black-Ops will be dedicated servers (I dont think its been confirm to have LAN yet) but it will be a console port game just like MW2 or W@W. Just another typical COD/MW2 style gameplay.

Not DICE but EA hire most of the former IW guys now called "Respawn Entertainment" Maybe they can have a fresh restart but I just hope they stick to their modifyed Unreal engine. That Fostbite that DICE use is awful. If BF3 is going to look like that then I might pass that game.
                            opps I mean IW engine thats based on heavy modified id Tech engine. I'm too much of a fanboy of Unreal's engine

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X