Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to help me get the server going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to help me get the server going?

K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

On my way...
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

At work.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
        On my way...
        Thanks Obi, unfortunately I can't stay longer
        K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
        sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Working, might not be on much tonight too. Have some coworkers coming into town from Australia, going to take them out for BBQ tonight.
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

You going to get a pulled pork sandwitch

Comment

I have about another hour fixing dinner and feeding the kiddies and then I'll be there
              So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

I would I can't play anymore.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                  I would I can't play anymore.
                  That sucks, man. I was just in there for a while. Any idea when you'll be back?

Comment

Mmmm.. I have no idea. At this rate I'll prolly have to wait for the next game. I've been playin W@W on an Australian server. Thats about all I have to play. Cod4 is here but I never loaded it on this machine since I installed Win 7. MW2 is not an option.

I really dont think EA is gonna do anything. I really dont know what the problem is but there are multitudes having the same thing. So who knows. I've never seen a game this bad. Those people at EA are complete idiots. They are game peddlers not players. So that puts them in a different category all together.

Couple that with no mod tools and you're at the mercy of said idiots.If anyone else ran a company or produced products the way game creators do, they wouldn't be in business a month. Kinda reminds me of the gubment. But thats for another thread.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X