CQ map rotation?

Could we add all the maps to CQ?
    Yep
    0%
    Nope
    0%

needs to be a maybe not all but more in the poll

Comment

The reason Cain likes to keep the rotation light...

Heavy map rotations can make for a empty server. Player sometimes log on because their fav map is on and will keep playing to see that map come up again. Long rotation, players leave,

Some map can and do have bugs (Talk about stating the obvious with EA) and then tend to be more problematic than the norm.

Cain does have reasons for this and there are others and will probably chime in to give his opinion. He has been known to please the masses and map changes are always in the works. Just be patient as I see he is working his way back into posting after a hard streak with family.
      Some people drink deeply from the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.

Comment

Yes I understand.
        But maybe add cerbere landing?

Comment

I would vote for Cerbere.

Comment

I think we should atleast one map, I pretty much know which map is coming up whenever im playing, it sucks but i still love cainslair lol...im also up for adding cerbere landing.. wonder would that would be like in a real server

Comment

+1 for cerbere

Comment

Add Cerbere and remove Sidi but maybe add a different titan/CQ map

Comment

i would like to see minsk and cerbere

Comment

Add Cerbere Landing
                    Off one of Fall of berlin or belgrade... Sidi is very good 4 team work... is big and need good team play to take control on the map IMO

Comment

I was always fond of Cerebre Landing, as long as we didn't have UCB campers.
                      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I like to play conquest when there are like 30 or less players in it. Gives me enough time to get valuable pins and badges and knife kills, but a lot of them are too big to get enough action when there aren't maybe players on it.

If it were up to me, I'd make it a 24 player server with that one map (I think its camp galibert or something like that )

Comment

Minsk in conquest is a horrendous map, very lopsided in favor of EU. :P

-Rand
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

yer but Minsk is a challege in conquest.

Comment

easy enough to get by when PAC.
                              Either get a gunship or get a sniper to take out the Soccer Balls and drive by in a fully loaded APC.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X