Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first cod4 video :)

Yep i rushed this and google compressions really blows

But still thought id share it this is what happens when i mix my favorite song with my favorite game. I mainly needed to get myself back into the flow of messing with videos. Editing, timing, tricks and stuff but still it took a couple hours to get this made but its nothing special but still very fun. I love the spectate mode with cod4, i really missed in the bf games.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...04612019&hl=en

UTUBE version looks better but screen is smaller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOsaAAEJt_s

Comment

good job

Comment

Thanks for the kind words... but it really isnt that good utube version 4tw
        Thanks for offering darth, but i didnt think the video was good enough to warrant making a huge version and hosting it.

But doing a rush video gives me ideas for what i like vs what i dont like for a better video.

I really like the heli shot it almost got nailed by a jet and you can see the jet bomb fly by it. Also the mix of intro to multiplayer i wanted to try and see if i could make mp look like a cut scene. I think the heli part did pretty good.

Mainly i like the end of the video but the start i should have spent more time on. problem is its hard to just watch for good kills when your so tempted to jump into the action.

But i tried

Comment

Comment

68 views... cool

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X