Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Official CLR COD4 "Call to Arms" Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Official CLR COD4 "Call to Arms" Night!

Friday December 21, 2007 3:00pm PST till you fall asleep on your keyboard!!

All men and women capable to bear arms do so...

Lets see how many CLR's we can get on the server.

Don't forget to wear the {CLR} tag...If you don't know how to add it, here are instructions...

1. go to options in game

2. then go to multiplayer options

3. then go to player name - backspace out and type in your name with {CLR}

4. then exit

Your profile name will still be what you set it up as, but your in game name will be whatever you type in the options screen. If you have a long name, it might not fit.
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

What rotten luck. That'll be when my Physics final exam is taking place. After that, it's packing and heading out to see family for the holidays. (which, on the other hand, isn't bad at all )

I've seen a lot of CLRs at once in the server before. I think you should get a good turn out.

Comment

Cool idea! I'll be there if I can.

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
      Physics final exam
      Woot! Physics was my major in undergrad. First semester? Yay kinematics! Just remember F=ma and v=at, you can probably derive everything else. Except the stuff you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by L_Mo
        Cool idea! I'll be there if I can.
        Look forward to seeing you!!

Anyone else?

Comment

11pm GMT no can do. Weekend are set a side for quality time with the girlfriend.

Comment

if i'm not dog tired from work, or neck deep in another S and S production's video.
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by L_Mo
              Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
              Physics final exam
              Woot! Physics was my major in undergrad. First semester? Yay kinematics! Just remember F=ma and v=at, you can probably derive everything else. Except the stuff you can't.
              Well, I'm not majoring in Physics, but I felt like I have been for the past semester. The last test is likely just going to be stuff towards the end of the class, like electromagnetic waves, speed of light, ac/dc circuits. Which won't be bad at all, considering I took a Physics class in high school and, though it didn't cover the subjects in great detail, I've been familiar with the basics for quite some time.

I'm sort of jumping off topic here, though.

Comment

Let's pick a different time.

Since we struggle to get players from 3AM EST-9AM EST, how about we pick a time around 5AM EST ???

Comment

Originally posted by Cain

Since we struggle to get players from 3AM EST-9AM EST, how about we pick a time around 5AM EST ???

LOL

I guess as long as you'll be there Cain, how could the others resist the chance to kill you - no matter what time it is. 5AM EST isn't as hard to swing for us West Coasters (at least those of us who don't mind staying up till 3-4 in the morning ).

Comment

5 est? You mean 2 am? I'll be there on saturday, but friday... Well, I got work then I'm on holiday break!

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                      Originally posted by Cain

LOL

I guess as long as you'll be there Cain, how could the others resist the chance to kill you - no matter what time it is. 5AM EST isn't as hard to swing for us West Coasters (at least those of us who don't mind staying up till 3-4 in the morning ).
                      ya...school...Important...guess it is hard to get everyone on at the same time. Ok, everyone just get on whenever you can for the longest amount of time possible.

Comment

According to Cain, let's make it 5 am EST on Saturday morning? Friday is probably a no go for anyone

Comment

I'll be sound of sleep. I'm not a morning person, do you guys all really get up that early??

MD

Comment

I would love to mate but I have kids hear and a house full of guess so make it a bit earlyer and i BE THERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain
                              I would love to mate but I have kids hear and a house full of guess so make it a bit earlyer and i BE THERE
                              what time ????

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X