titan or conquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

titan or conquest

Which do you guys like more titan or conquest? Personally i like titan. Its almost like conquest just with a titan in it.
    titan
    0%
    conquest
    0%

titan. However I do get sick of the big maps.

Comment

Titan FTW. Like you said, it's basically conquest with the option of attacking/defending a flying ship. Makes it more fun in my opinion.

Comment

Personally, I like having a conquest server and a Titan server. I usually play on the Titan server becuase it seems like most of the CLRs go to the Titan server. But, I enjoy the conqest server just as much, especially if there a few CLR's in there as well.

Comment

Conquest all the way!!!! Titan maps are waaay too laggy, rounds take too long, titan's too hard to storm, maps are too big, rounds take too long... Conquest FTW!!!

Comment

I like both game modes, but I much prefer Titan. Or rather, I did. For about a month or so I played only CQ because I could never get into Titan. I finally got in, and had such terrible games. I sucked, I was getting rammed a lot, my squads were terrible and asshattery seemed out of control.

Things are a little more normalized for me, now, but I've noticed that the quality of players on the CQ server seems to be higher. It could just be me, but I've noticed that squads stick together and use VOIP more often on CQ. And my game has a tendency to lock up when I'm playing titan. Still, I voted Titan because I just love fighting inside a big, flying ship. It really emphasizes the sci-fi theme, you know?

Actually, what I'd like to see is a map in which the entire map is the interior of a Titan or something similar. As it is the Titans are way too small, it's too bad that they can't get any bigger without affecting performance.

Comment

If they had one like Gator, in BF2 SF, it could be cool.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X