A1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A1B

geeez your good.... Seems like no matter where i spawn you kill me.

I try taking it easy and finally work on getting some scopes and bam! dead...
    Probably 50% of the time i die, i notice your name. I know i stink but come on let me get enough kills to get 1 red dot scope im tired of nade launcher

I think my soldier has a sign that says free points on his back.

Thx dude! To tell you the truth I don't even see nicknames of the people I kill anymore(pop up on the screen)...unless they are someone that has been owning me alot. I just got the Blood red camo for my M16 and have it for my P90 but next ...look out.. I will be working on my .50 cal camo! The sniper rifle is my first choice in most FPS shooters but it was fubar in CoD4 release and I fell into other builds first. Now I will be coming home.

I really hope they release some expansion packs with more levels and weapons, perks etc. They would sell like hotcakes i'm sure.

I'll give you a little hint to countering me...
    If you happen to kill me, do not stay in the same area, I will be hunting you down to get revenge most of the time...not always. It depends on the situation.

Sorry for pixel killing you alot but alls fair in love and war they say.

Comment

Im a sucker for the chopper... ill run into the street in the middle of a nade fest to shoot at one. It trips me out how people ignore it and 1 chopper will sit half the round just chopping everyone down.

But for the most part i dont take cod4 serious. I play for fun. I played the xbox 360 version hard working on weapon and camos and perks. In the pc version i just kinda relax. But i did notice i was getting killed by you more than most. Then the one round i didnt notice being killed by you, you go running past me and it was because we where on the same team.

Comment

I'm glad you don't forget to have fun...it's the most important thing.

Ive played CoD series of games since the start and even ran my own Team/Clan. I enjoy FPS games alot.

Yea me being on the same side would explain why you weren't getting killed by me! lol
        edit: What really kind of gets on my nerves about the chopper is people with LMG's and RPG's ignoring it and not shooting it down. I take cover and ignore it also sometimes but I will also at least shoot a clip into it to help out the downing of it a little.

Comment

Sometimes I think there really is a big red sign with "you" on it on their screen

Comment

Originally posted by A1B2C3CAL
            I'm glad you don't forget to have fun...it's the most important thing.

Ive played CoD series of games since the start and even ran my own Team/Clan. I enjoy FPS games alot.

Yea me being on the same side would explain why you weren't getting killed by me! lol
            edit: What really kind of gets on my nerves about the chopper is people with LMG's and RPG's ignoring it and not shooting it down. I take cover and ignore it also sometimes but I will also at least shoot a clip into it to help out the downing of it a little.
            No matter loadout I've got Iunload a full clip into it. Unless I'm a LMG user then I try to down it. Although I may ignore it if I have a silenced SMG

Comment

me 2 even if its just a pistol... helis gotta go down

Comment

I usually have RPGs with me just to take down choppers. I do love it when I call one in and no one tries to shoot it down.
                [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Mobojo
                  I usually have RPGs with me just to take down choppers. I do love it when I call one in and no one tries to shoot it down.
                  It happens quite often for me. My helies live there whole lifespan most of the time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Premonition
                    me 2 even if its just a pistol... helis gotta go down
                    +1 - all my load-outs include the RPG so I can shoot down Helos. I really think they need to add some points for shooting it down.
                    1 - those of us that do shoot at them could get a few points.
                    2 - it would make more people shoot at them if they would earn some points.
                    A change of Pace.
                    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

+1 on the points for shooting down helies. It would be cool if they awarded a heat seeking missle after you shoot down like 3-4 of them. Maybe in an expansion they will add that.

Comment

I shot a helo down with a Deagle...

Comment

lol i thought you said beagle

I have a beagle and just watched underdog last night (funny movie )
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXAHK...eature=related

Comment

Yeah I can see it now....

DaNight chucks his Beagle at a helo.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
                              I shot a helo down with a Deagle...
                              I bet thaty was a moment!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X