Free points for dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free points for dummies

Today I manager to fall down one of the smoking silos (giant, impossible to not see holes in the ground) in the "Warning" map. I had just enough time to think "I'm and idiot" before I hit the bottom and was awarded the "Goodbye" challenge and about 250 pts. Kinda like that purple heart medal in 2142 for getting your butt whipped.

Yeah thats how i did it in the xbox 360 version. No server i play on has that map so i haven't done it yet with pc. But the first time i played that map, thats what i did as well. Walked up and was like "humm wonder where this leads to.... bam!"

Comment

Lol I fell down those darn silos before...only once though!

Comment

You can complete the challenge in the well in district too.

Comment

I actually threw myself down the well on purpose when I realized it would get me 250 points.

Comment

I did this from the 3rd story roof on Crash (grumble grumble stupid ladders)

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire

** Bar laughs in the corner and says... He would never guess that I covered the bottoms of his boots with butter.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar

** Bar laughs in the corner and says... He would never guess that I covered the bottoms of his boots with butter.
                Butter huh? Is that so that you can lick them?

I kid, I kid

Comment

Yeah on countdown ive fallen down one before. just wanted to know what was down there lol.

Comment

Me too.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Yea I fell down one of those silos also. I was chasing someone and cut the corner too sharp and some how landed on the missile so I didnt die but I couldnt get out so I figured screw it and jumped off. It was a nice surprise when it said I got the 250 points.
                      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X