:Poll: Who preordered/is going to buy Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:Poll: Who preordered/is going to buy Black Ops

Just wanted to get a rough guesstimate (<-----its a word in the dictionary?) on who is going to be getting this, and if not then post a reason why if you wish or explain your answer.

After readin some more info on it i decided that I reinstated my preorder, so yes im getting it
    Yes I am
    45.24%
    No I'm not (explain)
    16.67%
    Perhaps/depends (explain)
    28.57%
    No way Hello Kitty 4 comes out next year (no need)
    9.52%

I haven't' made up my mind yet. If it turns out to be good game and we run it here i would definitely get it.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Oh and I saw some new shots and videos and i can say that it doesnt look as chessy as i thought anyway, also we all know that MW2 was just the beta for black ops

Comment

I'm not planning on getting it. Maybe sometime down the road. The last one Treyarch put out I played for about a month and uninstalled it (I remember not liking the physics, the knifing, and some other things)...and I am expecting this one to be somewhat bland as well. They just haven't shown me that special something needed for playability.

Comment

Yes, I have it on pre-order for the xbox360. I want to preorder the PC version on Steam but I still dont see a preorder I have my MoH preorder for tomorrow

Comment

the preorder on steam should be unlocked soon caddy from a source that confirmed with kotoko or whatever that gaming site is called

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
              I haven't' made up my mind yet. If it turns out to be good game and we run it here i would definitely get it.
              Ditto.
              [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
              <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I will definitly be buying this. Hope we get a server for it.

Comment

I ordered it for 360 and pc. It looks like it will be a cool console game, as much as they can be anyway, and I can't help but hope they learned some lessons from MW2 for PC.

Hope you change your mind Skud, a big part of what makes a great game are the people you play with.

Anyone interested, keep an eye on newegg. They've been on and off with a $50 + free shipping promo.

Comment

got mine through amazon and got OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO some wall paper for your desktop lol, and yeah i agree with warhead, plus i think because we will hopefully all be playing it together you should have nothing to worry about, and if we get our own server hopefully that will be the end of people calling Skud "Hacks 1337" each time he looks at his enemy wrong.

I hope at least that it is not hardcore server if we end up getting one.

Comment

I'm preordered through newegg.
                      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I'm not getting it. I'm tired of the consolization of the series, and World at War totally sucked. It also did not have a very long lifeline for online play, and since I'm a completionist I don't want to waste money on a game I won't like much but will feel compelled to get 100% online achivements for.

-Rand
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Im not going to preorder but i will buy this game... thinking of getting it for the 360 and not the pc though

Comment

Perhaps I'm going to buy it...
                            But i'll wait and see if its worth it

-MTJ

Comment

I will only get it if Cain runs a server.
                              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X