Do you think TES would ever go online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think TES would ever go online?

eh? TES = the elder scrolls btw. Morrowind, Oblivion, Daggerfell, Hammerfell...
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%

You need to add....Who Cares... as an option.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

may be

Comment

there is(was) a mod to make it a lan game but i dont know any more about it other then that

Comment

They'd have to make too many graphic compromises, I don't think they'd do it.
          [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

They would have to make a lot of changes, such as creature/character respawns, interations...

Hopefully someday they can pull it off, they made these 5 or whatever great games, I think they have the potential to create it online.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyasn
              They would have to make a lot of changes, such as creature/character respawns, interations...

Hopefully someday they can pull it off, they made these 5 or whatever great games, I think they have the potential to create it online.
              you could make it like Guild wars where everything except for the towns are instanced (you were alone w/ your party no one else) dont have to worry about interactions or re spawns that way

Comment

Originally posted by lilfoo
                Originally posted by thedeadlyasn

you could make it like Guild wars where everything except for the towns are instanced (you were alone w/ your party no one else) dont have to worry about interactions or re spawns that way
                I would infact love Oblivion as a multiplayer game, because then you could go out with bg groups of buddies or just random people with VoIP and kill stuff instead of being that "Lone Hero"
                And they'd probably have to add that mod "Adrenaline Oblivion" to make enough creatures for everyone to kill

Comment

yeah guild wars is a great game but the thing is there are TOO many monsters so you're either running using running builds or just fighting which takes awhile.

and plus 12 players were the max but only in like 2 areas. I would love it if you could party with tons of players, have your destruction mages, your summoners, your warriors, your archers, your assassins/thieves, healers... it'd all be good. What TES needs to do is make a big ass battle somewhere, and make your allies a big number. The only cool battle that I remember was the Fort Sutch, Imperial City (last mission) and the one where the great gate spawning.

Almost all of those your allies would get destroyed in seconds if you were around level 30, which is what the recommended level is for these missions.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                    You need to add....Who Cares... as an option.
                    Apache
                    ill take the who cares
                    Apparently my BF EA manager name is "AwesomeFK" If anyone knows how to change that let me know.
                    BF4: Awesome FK
                    Steam ID: henry06x
                    Xbox Live: H3llboundH3ro v
                    X henry06x

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X