I cant connect to christmas server anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant connect to christmas server anymore

wait wait, you're DaNight? I was wondering where he went...

Comment

ummm yeah.. i thought the 9000 post count was obvious and my 360 siggy says danight1

But yes thats me...

Comment

Deadly - don't let him fool you. His avatar is a dead give away. It's actually Sylar and he took DaNight's name and powers

Comment

.3 was only going to be up until I patched .2 which I did early this morning.

Comment

awww ok.... it was fun while it lasted kinda funny it still shows 11 people there in my browser must need to refresh it.

Comment

I pay attention to names and avatars. That's why I call duke rand and rand duke some of the times

Comment

I dont wanna go into long reasons for a name change but i had used DaNIGHT since sega netlink days! Yeah its been that long and i wanted something new. But at last more people know me as DaNIGHT and even with this new name they still call me that so i brought it back for cod4.

But with premonition its different while vague like DaNIGHT was when i chose it. So for these forums i kept it. Maybe 1 day ill ask dark to change it back but i kinda like having a forum name and a game name. But its not like im trying to be secretive about it, it does say danight1 in my siggy

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X