BO Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BO Issues

Welcome to the cutting edge of a new game folks!!

Here are issues other players and Admins are talking about now:

Here is a summary of the current hot topics that we have been seeing in our support systems and community forums. We will do our best in keeping this list up to date and to add additional topics to this list as they come. Feel free to reply to this thread but be sure to keep things as constructive as possible. We have a direct line into Treyarch for any and all issues that we see and they are listening loud and clear.

Please keep support specific questions to support tickets, we will not be able to offer sufficient support through the forums at this time.

- Can't find my server in the browser

Due to huge volume of traffic that is occurring on the back-end systems, a temporary fix was put into place to randomly limit the amount of servers that are listed on the browser. This is a temporary fix and we will provide an update once it has been fixed.

- Can't connect to my server using the RCON Tool

We have been getting reports that there has been connection issues between the RCON tool and servers. We are still investigating this issue and hope to find the root cause shortly.

- My hostname gets overwritten after setting it in the RCON Tool

A fix for this should be coming in on 11/10/2010. Changes to your hostname via the my.gameservers.com control panel will work through the same mechanisms as the RCON Tool which will in turn preserve any hostname changes that you make even on reboot.

- Servers crashes

We have seen a few reports of server crashes, but compared to the quantity of servers that have been deployed, the percentages are low. However, logs will be examined on all reported cases in order to isolate any possible issues.

- Server Lag

Reports of lag occurring in game has been reported and we are taking a very serious look into this. From a server perspective, we do not see any evidence of any resource utilization issues on the hardware that the servers are running on. There has been questions regarding our hardware and to address that, each server that is running Black Ops is brand new built specifically for Black Ops.

Due to huge volume of traffic that is occurring on the back-end systems, a temporary fix was put into place to randomly limit the amount of servers that are listed on the browser. This is a temporary fix and we will provide an update once it has been fixed.
    Assholes.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      Assholes.
      Apache
      +2
      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

WOw

Comment

Assholes.
          Apache
          ROFL, so who was this that said they were limiting the results back to the browser, the game host or the master servers?
          [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
          Like the community? Donate here:
          [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Assholes.
            Apache
            Well put. I love you Apache. You literally took the words out of my mouth. I needed that good laugh today. Work is hell.
            [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Assholes.
              Apache

Last edited by Jed_Clampet; 10 Nov 2010, 06:59 PM. Reason: I guess I could have used a different emoto!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X