Map question : Radiation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map question : Radiation

In the map Radiation, does this control panel do anything to the game other then open and close? I notice alot of noobs play around with it and I see it fit to my needs as easy targets

I found this....

"(...)Players will have to play a little more strategically than they may have played in previous Call of Duty games. On the map Radiation, there is a set of blast doors that can be opened/closed via a control panel which may prove to be a tactical advantage in many game modes. It may be in your best interest to have the doors opened, or you may be struggling to get them closed again: it all depends on your tactics for the game mode in play. (...)"

"(...)Closing the hatches has an immediate benefit if you're playing a match type where you have to defend an objective, as it blocks off two of the four routes in and out of the factory, meaning that there are fewer entrance points for your team to defend.

The trade-off is that you'll also need to keep an eye on the levers if you want to keep the doors shut - and one of the two, located on an exposed catwalk to the north of the map, is very difficult to defend indeed.(...)"
    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Also if opened, it provide cover for crossing through the middle of the map. Less bullets flying at you = potential longer life span.
        [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
          by Apache Warrior
          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
        • Reply to 6 years
          by Sirex
          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
          Just hit 2.5K miles...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
          by Sirex
          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
          by Sirex
          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
          by Sirex
          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
        Working...
        X