Favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorites

Minerva and Furry sent me invites and I joined. I save the server and when I go to join again server is not in my favorites or recent games.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

I found the west coast one.

Comment

Also you do not have to be in a game to receive an invite and join. You just have to be at the main menu screen.
      My son joined a friend of his this way.
      Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

apache if you click the refresh once on the favorites page thats how u make the server appear

Comment

I found the East Coast server and faved it but it didn't take. I had to go into recent and do it from there. Finally found it!

Comment

I have the same issue with favorite.

The thing that is starting to really !@#$ing piss me off is all these simple issues would have been fixed using public beta testing.

The whole MW2 put such a bad taste in my mouth I am highly critical of these guys with the COD name.
            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
            Like the community? Donate here:
            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
              apache if you click the refresh once on the favorites page thats how u make the server appear
              I had tried that too and it did not work. And Recent games does not show it either.
              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I'm having the same problem, only way I can get in is through invite. Server doesn't show in recent or favorites, no mater how many times I try to favorite it. Says it's already added

Comment

I too have this problem.

As said before, even an extremely short beta would have exposed these sort of problems right away.

At least Cain's west is getting some love now, its the only one I can see and It was sitting empty before this afternoon.
                  Motivate

Comment

I can't see the servers on my side too... Got invited, added to favorites, but it's not there... Hope they'll fix that by the end of this week in the best scenario...

@Doug : I'm agreed that only 2 days of public beta testing would have been the best solution to avoid those kind of bug in a final release... Like they did with W@W, that's why on the release day we got a 1gb update I remember that one... Installing the game and then telling me that I need to download a 1gb file, I was like, WTF?!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X