X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Resolution and Gameplay

This may wind up being a totally stupid question but,

I play on a 24" monitor with a native resolution of 1920 X 1200

In a game like COD4, I use that resolution in the graphics settings.

Two questions:

1. Am I seeing other players the same way someone at a low resolution is, in terms of the size of the character as projected on the monitor?

2. With the higher resolution, does the hit box for enemies get smaller due to the higher pixels? or at least less forgiving?

1920X1200

1280X1024

1024X768

Anyone??

Comment

i'll "call" you tonight. better explained that way...

Comment

Darth, I will be out tonight but will try to connect with you tomorrow night.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow

Thanks
          yea, like THAT'LL happen. tomorrow's saturday night. i'll be busy picking broken fried pieces of you off my Camo.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus

Thanks
            yea, like THAT'LL happen. tomorrow's saturday night. i'll be busy picking broken fried pieces of you off my Camo.
            And thus, the image of gamers as total losers continues unabated. Live long, and prosper, my loser cohorts.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
              Originally posted by darth_nevus

Thanks
              And thus, the image of gamers as total losers continues unabated. Live long, and prosper, my loser cohorts.

-Rand
              Rofl. Snappy comeback!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X