Light or Heavy armor...vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light or Heavy armor...vote

Do you find it is worthwhile generally staying light or heavy armor. I understand you go faster with light but is it worth it and do you normallly go light or heavy?
    Heavy Armor
    0%
    Light Armor
    0%

I prefer heavy armor... even if I`m going to knife kill...

Comment

Heavy armor ftw. I'll take every ounce of protection I can get. I've survived gunfights with 1-2 health left more times than I can remember, and I'd have been dead every time if I only had light armor.

Comment

I also always choose heavy armor. Just think about it like this: remember all those really lame times when you're killed with one shot, like the guy that plugs you with his pistol after you hear the knife sound a couple of times first?

Now think how much worse it would get if you had even less protection.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

heavy armor only saves you rom 1-2 bullets and only if they hit you in the direct chest. come sprint with me and i will show you why light armor is the best

Comment

Originally posted by lilfoo
            heavy armor only saves you rom 1-2 bullets and only if they hit you in the direct chest. come sprint with me and i will show you why light armor is the best
            +1 lilfoo i'm with you! I need to quit smoking though... -ack cough ack-
            [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

gotta think ahead about what ur gonna do and prepare urself with the right equipment.

Comment

i would use light in a knife only if not heavy

Comment

Should have, "armor is armor i'm getting shot either way", as an option

They way i battle it does not matter what one i chose i still come out with the same health

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                  ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

It depends on which Soldier I'm playing.
                    If I'm playing justgotNAILED, I will always go heavy, as I seem to completely OWN while support with heavy armor.
                    If I'm playing Naillik, Light FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
                      If I'm playing justgotNAILED, I will always go heavy, as I seem to completely OWN while support with heavy armor.
                      Just got nailed ?? if i knew that was you i so would have knifed you last night same team or not :P

Comment

Light armor all the way. Knife kills in 1 hit no matter what, and thats my weapon of choice

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
                          I thought their voices sounded similar

Comment

Heavy Armor...

Zeller will kill you with 1 shot to the body with Light Armor.

And since I'm normally in armor, I get out to repair or plant mines. The extra protection seems worthy to me.

Running Belgrade or some maps like that, you want to sprint and cap as many flags as possible if you are a ground pounder. Light armor allows you to sprint with the big boys, getting points for the flags, where you'd be left behind with the heavy armor. BIG open spaces. Sprint Sprint Sprint. Light armor FTW!!!
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Zeller deals 90 damage not 100 when the target is wearing light armor. Trust me been shot by that piece of garbage tons of times.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X