CLR Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLR Tag

I was trying to get my daughters CLR tag set up right with her full solider name added but it will not let us do that. She said someone here told her there was a way to do it, Does anyone here know how?

Do you mean you were running out of space?

There's a solid 15 character limit, and as far as I know there's no way around that. If she wants to fit the tag in, she'll probably have to change her name a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by RobotBanana
      Do you mean you were running out of space?

There's a solid 15 character limit, and as far as I know there's no way around that. If she wants to fit the tag in, she'll probably have to change her name a bit.

Yea thats it Robot. I done the best I could with it as it is all together and the CLR tag is on but not displayed right as per Cain's rule.

Comment

A lot of people have had to shorten down their names to fit. {CLR}Apache for example.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
          A lot of people have had to shorten down their names to fit. {CLR}Apache for example.
          I'll see if she wants to do that juneau {CLR}Pidgeot

Comment

she pidgeot girl? she's pretty good!! i been killed far too many times be you!

Comment

Originally posted by SUB_ZERO
              She is about your age. You are 15, right ??

Comment

hehehehehe
                [url=http://www.2142-stats.com/Pidgeot_Girl+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/Pidgeot_Girl_player_20493.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
                  She is about your age. You are 15, right ??

actually im 13
                  [url=http://www.2142-stats.com/Pidgeot_Girl+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/Pidgeot_Girl_player_20493.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I think he is 15 and he is in Australia ...

Comment

nearly 14 lol and you got australia right

Comment

I'm 38 and Cain killled my 19 times in one round 3 times with is Airstrikes and the rest when I was least want to die.

Any way My Son who 12 will be joining us this weekend he was called Prey_for_death but he changing is name for it to fit, so He going to put a post of in game name up later.

Comment

sub zero is only a young one? Jeez, such maturity for someone that age!

Comment

We welcome players from Any age group.

Note: I couldn't use my full name either for COD4.

You can modify your ingame name on the Multiplayer options at
                            any time. If you don't like the look of it, change it.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                              sub zero is only a young one? Jeez, such maturity for someone that age!
                              thanks!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X