Hello CLR crew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello CLR crew!

Hello guys new guy here, old DF player coming in from Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. I wish all people on this board a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I have to say Cains Lair is one the BEST public game server I have ever played on after 8 years of first person shooters, I have to admit you guys really run a very tight server and play with true competitive spirit. Im still learning this CoD4 game and im getting my ass whacked but it has been really fun, it has been a great pleasure playing with CLR crew and in Cains Lair.

I will do my utmost to adhere to the rules of both the forums and Cains Lair server. I am a veteran forum poster I know whats wrong and whats right in forums, I hate trolling and needless posting I dont post crap links either, I consider it an honour to be part of Cains Lair.

You guys will see me around. Thanks for the wicked games in the server, it always feel good spraying Cain with bullets lol.

Thank you very much for the kind words !!!

I am VERY aggressive about cheaters, and spend a lot of time behind the scenes eliminating cheaters. At present we have about 400 COD4 players who can no longer play here.

We are also pretty strict about players who insist on acting like jerks, and try to spoil the fun of others.....

There is a fantastic group of people here and a dedicated group of Admins who put the server above their personal playing (at least they had better do that!!)...

Once again, thanks for the kind words they are most appreciated, I'm glad you took the time to register and become a part of our Community here !!

Welcome !!

--- Cain

Comment

My 50 cal an I will wish you seasons greetings in game soon!
      [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
      [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
      [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

and Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Comment

Welcome to the Lair.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Welcome to the Lair and I am glad you discovered what we already knew; That Cain's Lair is the best online gaming community around

Comment

Welcome to the lair & Merry Xmas!

Comment

hey

Comment

Re: Hello CLR crew!

Originally posted by strYker555
                  I dont post crap
                  Despite our " major differences ", we should get along fine !!!

Welcome Aboard , and EVERYONE here wishes you and your family a very HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

WELCOME ABOARD !!

Comment

Welcome.
                    I used to play the original Delta Force online.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome to the Lair.
                      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I am glad that you are aggressive against cheaters Cain, Lord knows I have suffered from them in past games and am grateful that you show them no mercy.

Im at work now but will get off early, hopefully I will join u guys online.

Comment

to the forums.
                          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

WELCOME TO THE LAIR!!

Glad to hear that you like our server. Give it up for Cain!!
                            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Welcome to the lair! I love the community here also, everyone does a great job at keeping the place friendly and full of bodies on the ground.
                              [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X