EA's New Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA's New Patch

Besides the game crashing to desktop on me alot and geting Disconnected from EA's master server a funny thing happened today. I was on the titan server in the walker most of the round and i got my Armor Gold serves badge today I don't have the required 50 hour's in the armor's but i did get 35 kills in the walker and tank. I guess all i have to realy say is THANKS EA
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

I constantly crash when running BF2142.

I get the BSOD and it says that "Process has locked pages" while dumping the memory.

Besides that I'm peachy. The game(when it runs) is more balanced, I think.

So I vote yes, even though my system goes belly up(I'm blaming this on Vista, not EA).

MCA

Comment

There goes the support class. Guns suck major donkey butt now. Hello assault.

Comment

shield glitching makes me _____ ______

Comment

Re: EA's New Patch

Originally posted by Murphy420
          Besides the game crashing to desktop on me alot and geting Disconnected from EA's master server a funny thing happened today. I was on the titan server in the walker most of the round and i got my Armor Gold serves badge today I don't have the required 50 hour's in the armor's but i did get 35 kills in the walker and tank. I guess all i have to realy say is THANKS EA
          the game doesnt display the armor time right in badges. your actual armor time is whats listed for the armor service medal. if you look i bet its over 50 hours.

Comment

Nothing has changed with my new favourite Clark. No crashes either.

Comment

i don't get killed by apm's as much

Comment

I voted No but I voted too quick, big mistake. I wasn't thinking of what I liked about it or what I didn't like. I honestly dislike having to download a new patch that fixes nothing really, but then I remembered they turned down APM stuff, which I really appreciate. I can now see an APM without it exploding.

Comment

no i don't have 50 hour's in the armor's i only have 36 hour's

Comment

Nope i was wrong i have 52 hour's 30 in the walker and 22 in the tank i was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyasn
                      I voted No but I voted too quick, big mistake. I wasn't thinking of what I liked about it or what I didn't like. I honestly dislike having to download a new patch that fixes nothing really, but then I remembered they turned down APM stuff, which I really appreciate. I can now see an APM without it exploding.
                      that's exactly how i feel. i bet at least 10% of my deaths have been to them.

Comment

Tried out the SAAW, and so far can't say I like it at all with the patch.
                        But will see how it goes going forward with more practice.

LMG's nerfed. APM's nerfed. Gunships buffed...

Adjust, improvise, and carry on.
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I've only had 1 CTD so far since I installed the patch.. I got dumped from Titan 2 or 3 times also. As for the weapons.. I just started messing with support so I really didn't get to notice a big change, and i've never been engie so nothing there either.. I had to vote yes though because for me, not noticing very much is better than the alternative

Comment

New patch ?? any change?? NO all the same ...maybe better when i`m defending or attacking titan less lags

Comment

I haven't been able to get into the titan server all that much since the patch, but I have noticed that it seems laggier to me overall, even before the shields drop. It's not as bad in Conquest.

Tank shields were nerfed a bit. I don't have the CTD problems that others have reported, but I have lagged out of servers twice. Luckily I was able to reconnect, but the second time I was lag-dropped I was 15 feet behind a Tiger that knew I was there, about to blow it up with my Nekomata.

Needless to say, when I got back in, I was standing in the home base with one extra death.

-Rand
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X