Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installing it now... WOOT! COD4 Target Practice Wednesday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing it now... WOOT! COD4 Target Practice Wednesday!

We decided to open Christmas presents this evening since we have an early, busy day tomorrow with traveling and all.

So, I'm installing COD4 as I type this. Probalby won't have time to play this evening or tomorrow. I have to help Santa later this evening and will be traveling a good bit of the day tomorrow and probalby too exhausted once I return tomorrow.

But I have Wedensday off, so be looking for me on the server then - and please take it easy on me. Hop on the server then for an easy kill.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Good to have you back with us Obitroy.

Comment

Comment

Comment

??Click me to donate??

Comment

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

I should be in sometime tomorrow. Santa didn't bring me a copy of COD 4, so I'm off to buy one when the stores open.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Played for a couple of hours yesterday - a few of you got to kill me . It kept kicking me the first few times I joined the server - had to do a manual PB update, things were fine after that.

Lots of fun... but not sure I'll be able to devote enough time to playing to improve my skills much.

How do the other modes compare to Team Death Match? The pace slower at all?
                [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by ObiTroy69

Not really.

Comment

Played for a couple of hours yesterday - a few of you got to kill me . It kept kicking me the first few times I joined the server - had to do a manual PB update, things were fine after that.

Lots of fun... but not sure I'll be able to devote enough time to playing to improve my skills much.

Hey man, good to see you again! I just joined the COD4 crew after a long hiatus (didn't play 2142 very much at all). Look forward to seeing you in the game!

MP on the PC is super hectic - if you're looking for a slower pace and have a 360, pick it up for that - the experience is far more 'tactical' on the 360 as team sizes are 6-8 players.

Comment

Originally posted by nikaios

Hey man, good to see you again! I just joined the COD4 crew after a long hiatus (didn't play 2142 very much at all). Look forward to seeing you in the game!

MP on the PC is super hectic - if you're looking for a slower pace and have a 360, pick it up for that - the experience is far more 'tactical' on the 360 as team sizes are 6-8 players.
                      Thanks! I, too, didn't play 2142 very much. I think I'll enjoy COD4 much more.

We got my oldest step son a 360 for Christmas - now I'll have to talk him into buying COD4 with any gift cards he gets .

Comment

Originally posted by juneau

Not really.
                        Speed can often depend on the number of players. At 48, Cain Lair TDM is about as frenetic as it gets.

Headquarters, which is basically King of the Hill, plays almost as fast, but there's a lot more tension and strategy.

Sabotage is a tug of war bombing run that also plays pretty quickly.

Search and Destroy is the most tactical and least forgiving mode, but it is the slowest.

Free-For-All is just that. Its either really fast or really slow, depending on whether or not you are the one camping, or the one being camped.

Cain's is great fun for lots and lots of frenetic action. If I want something a little slower and more tactical, I usually hit up an HQ server (which Cain doesn't run ATM )

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X