Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to TF2...when does everyone play at Cains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to TF2...when does everyone play at Cains?

Hi all!

I was wondering when all you fine folks usually play TF2 or has everyone left for COD4's greener pastures?

I just got Orange Box from a buddy of mine for Christmas and was really happy to see that Cain has a server (or 4 it seems) for this game! I got in last night for my first time but the server was empty

So...when can I get schooled?
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein

Im playing tf2, and ive only played with 3 clrs since then.

Comment

most of them have left to the CoD4 server, but there are quite a few who still play TF2 as well. I'm noticing that it's staying empty more then full lately though, which is saddening really because it hasn't been on here long.

Welcome back btw.
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Yeah...COD4 is way fun. Once I get a legit copy I'll be jumping on Cain's version of that server as well.

Thanks for the welcome back! I've been playing fantasy football with some folks from here (Congrats to Dirty Old Goat for taking the Championship!). I had been waiting for UT3 but was pretty disappointed with it overall...then I "acquired" COD4 and am LOVING it! I'll be buying it proper within the next two weeks and will be fraggin' it up with all y'all.

Still...I would love to learn more about TF2 with the CLRs if possible...guess I just have to catch the server when it has folks on.

Thanks!
        Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
        -Albert Einstein

Comment

its sad to see the server empty these days. usually start filling up around 5/6pm if it has a jumpstart crew, if not. its empty most of the time. we also need some admins to stop the glitcher/jerks ingame, thats another thing that empty out the server.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

PM any admin that is playing on COD4, and they will jump over to TF2
            and take care of business. Or if they are live on xfire.

Now that the server is full more often than not, I may play on TF2
            now and again.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
              by Apache Warrior
              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
            • Reply to 6 years
              by Sirex
              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
              Just hit 2.5K miles...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
              by Sirex
              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
              by Sirex
              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
              by Sirex
              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
            Working...
            X