BF2 revival?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF2 revival?

Just wondering what the chances were to possibly get some BF2 action on Cain's in the months leading to the BF3 release.

Tbh i think most of us will be playing Vietnam until BF3. At least that's what i have planned. You should try it if you haven't already.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      Tbh i think most of us will be playing Vietnam until BF3. At least that's what i have planned. You should try it if you haven't already.
      Agree. If you liked BF2 you will like Vietnam.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

arg! i hate yall... i'm gonna have to buy vietnam lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          arg! i hate yall... i'm gonna have to buy vietnam lol.
          bout time....

Comment

Nico, I am considering popping up an unranked BF2 server, probably late Spring/Summer.

I am fairly certain I will be putting up a PLay4Free (BF2) server, when it is out of BETA.

Nico are you still playing BF2 exclusively?

Apprently the newest Play4Free is essentially BF2, only free with a different arrangement.

I might also consider popping back up my old BF2 Demo server...

Stay tuned !! Thx for the suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
              Nico are you still playing BF2 exclusively?
              No, I'm not playing anything right now. I'm on the fence about buying BC2:Vietnam, but if the HC mode in Vietnam is the same as BC2 then I'm not going to buy it. I don't want to play under those rules. I could always play on a vanilla server but if I'm not going to play on Cain's then I'd rather not bother with it at all.

Sorry to seem like a whiner, but the lack of a crosshair in BC2 made me want to literally punch my monitor.

Comment

Yea there is no crosshair in HC mode on the server...hit detection is pretty accurate and it is pretty easy to hipfire without them tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                  Yea there is no crosshair in HC mode on the server...hit detection is pretty accurate and it is pretty easy to hipfire without them tbh
                  LOL speak for yourself. Personally I have a really hard time hitting without the crosshair. It is difficult for me to hit with guns that don't let you look down the sights. It is a little easier in Vietnam than in vanilla BC2, but I think that is because I can see the tracers better for some reason.
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X