X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fault Line Series Episode I: Bad Part of Town

2nd part, March 16

Fault Line Series Episode I: Bad Part of Town - EA

HD Version, on You Tube: (pick the highest res version...)

Battlefield 3 - Fault Line Episode 1 Gameplay Trailer [HD]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkZp2c_vzNY

edited 3/2/11 3:20PM by Cain

Awesome things in this video
    1. Controls say WASD instead of XY or however 360 people move
    2. The m16 HAS RECOIL!!

And the graphics are over the top awesome.

AWESOME.

Comment

Bring it on baby.

Comment

dangit you beat me to it! i was about to post this lol.

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD I WANT TO FATHER THIS THINGS CHILDREN!

Comment

OMG!! Can't wait for part 2!

Comment

OMG that looks awesome!
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I hope they dont focus too much on this campaign of theirs...
              Or are EA devs making this campaign and DICE doing MP, like bc games?

Comment

I stated a long time ago that Activision left a void after they completed Cod 4. MW2 was crap and so is Cod Black Ops to an extent. Yea, they sold well, but that was because no one had anything else to really play in the FPS genre.Also factor in all the console kiddies and there you have it.

I also stated that if someone would step up and fill the void they would be in the drivers seat. BFBC2 was a welcome relief but didnt quite get there. Vietnam is fun but it also had just about run it's course.

I believe Dice and EA watched what developed with all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that the PC side did and decided to fix things. Seems 64 players, Dedicated servers, Prone added and who exactly knows what else, might be just what the PC crowd was wanting and needing in the FPS realm.

I think they are smart and are getting back to dancing with the one that they brought. I also beleive that their sales will reflect what everyone knew in the first place. If they keep this up they might just show Activision a thing or two along the way.

Found this article expressing a little bit of the arrogance of Activisions CEO. http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20...=2547-1_3-0-20
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Want
                  Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                    I stated a long time ago that Activision left a void after they completed Cod 4. MW2 was crap and so is Cod Black Ops to an extent. Yea, they sold well, but that was because no one had anything else to really play in the FPS genre.Also factor in all the console kiddies and there you have it.

I also stated that if someone would step up and fill the void they would be in the drivers seat. BFBC2 was a welcome relief but didnt quite get there. Vietnam is fun but it also had just about run it's course.

I believe Dice and EA watched what developed with all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that the PC side did and decided to fix things. Seems 64 players, Dedicated servers, Prone added and who exactly knows what else, might be just what the PC crowd was wanting and needing in the FPS realm.

I think they are smart and are getting back to dancing with the one that they brought. I also beleive that their sales will reflect what everyone knew in the first place. If they keep this up they might just show Activision a thing or two along the way.

Found this article expressing a little bit of the arrogance of Activisions CEO. http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20...=2547-1_3-0-20
                    I think the only reason Bobby took some shots at EA is cause Jason West and Vince Zampella(sp?) went back to EA. And ironic, Those two also made Metal of Honor title lol. I think its just a strange conspiracy sex ring

Comment

O-M-G !!!

Guys look at the HD You Tube Version I added to his post above..

WOW!!

I'm building a new PC for this, so I can run it at the highest level possible...

Comment

I'll build out a new PC right before it gets released...
                        Windows 7, a Gazillion gigs of memory, yada yada...

CAN'T WAIT !!!!
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I'm gonna wait and build out the latest and greatest in about Sept...

Comment

GOOSEBUMPS, at the ending music!!!!!

I hope this dont let us down like MW2.
                            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I'm waiting for a good batch of processors to be given out at work. I got my QX9750 chip two years ago and it's still better than the last batch of chips they were giving away.
                              Hopefully we get some i5's or even i7's, but I don't want to rebuild my rig until I get one.
                              I've already upgraded to 8gb of ram and my GTX460 is on the USPS truck to be delivered today. That's the best I can do without getting a new motherboard.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X