Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF3 So far as of 3/5/11

Battlefield 3 multiplayer: what is confirmed so far - Battlefield 3

Taking the squad system to the next level makes up for the lack of a commander but I wont gett a good feel for this game until they announce "VOIP that works"
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Ty Cain for the Link it made a great read also a great insight into the game
      Last edited by Ghost_Rain; 7 Mar 2011, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Deeper persistence, rankings. One of the issues with Bad Company 2 was that most of the weapons were unlocked before reaching half of the ranks. Says DICE in the GI interview, “we’re also making sure that there is a reason for you to reach the top rank. It doesn’t just end. There will be a lot of focus on persistence and how we present stuff to the player.”
        Yaay! I was just complaining the other day that by lvl 20 or so you already have everything unlocked in BC2...

EDIT: I did like the way you had "levels" for each kit to unlock better guns, etc. So if you want the better assault guns, you have to play assault. In BF2, you just picked which one you wanted from any kit when you leveled.
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

So basically, Battlefield Bad Company 3 lol

Comment

-"DICE will have more focus on post-release content (DLC)"

Hopefully the playerbase will not be divided by that too much.
            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu View Post
              -"DICE will have more focus on post-release content (DLC)"

Hopefully the playerbase will not be divided by that too much.
              I think they will. IF they keep pushing out DLC in small amounts it's going to make people think they're trying to nickel and diming the players. It'd be different if it was free content.
              The problem with various types of DLC is that dedicated servers are going to run into compatibility/version issues with their players. I just hope they keep that in mind.

Comment

Looks great!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                  So basically, Battlefield Bad Company 3 lol
                  Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                    Yaay! I was just complaining the other day that by lvl 20 or so you already have everything unlocked in BC2...

EDIT: I did like the way you had "levels" for each kit to unlock better guns, etc. So if you want the better assault guns, you have to play assault. In BF2, you just picked which one you wanted from any kit when you leveled.
                    That's the way BF2142 played. It was quick to max out a particular class but to have everything unlocked took forever. Especially when you factored in the unlocks that were not for any particular class.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X