Company of Hero's Gold Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company of Hero's Gold Pack

My son Prey for Death bought me this game pack for Xmas I never thought it would be quit a good come to play it came with opp's force the add for company of hero's.

To say I love the game it really good fun to play and great to blow some german's up

I got the game as well.. I have only played the German side and have to say it was a lot of fun sending my Panzergrenadiers after dem brits and watch them all surrender to my Konigstiger.

Too bad that the war didn't turn out so well for the Lehr. They had some of the best trained men during the war and because of the stupidity of Hitler the unit got trashed.

Comment

So true have anyone tryed it online yet ?

Comment

I have not played either game online, but what really bugs me about the new one is the fact that I HAVE to be online to even play an OFFline game .. ARGHHH !!!
        After struggling through two 120+mb patches, I find that the trainer that I use to play offline (ya, I cheat .. I haven't played a legit game of CoH since I first bought the game, and I darn well plan on cheating in Opposing Front too !!) does not have a trainer available yet (unless I pony up $15 to get it by being a member of a website).

So what does a resourceful game like me do ?? Full uninstall, then grab the trainer for the unpatched version that I have, then disable my inet connex before launching the game to play.

I do have to say that I played it straight up in the first match, and I actually WON. Having played hundreds of games against the PC, I know how to counter its attacks, but I still enjoy dropping V1 buzz bombs aplenty on the hapless Allies trying a heavy armor push.
        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
          I have not played either game online, but what really bugs me about the new one is the fact that I HAVE to be online to even play an OFFline game .. ARGHHH !!!
          After struggling through two 120+mb patches, I find that the trainer that I use to play offline (ya, I cheat .. I haven't played a legit game of CoH since I first bought the game, and I darn well plan on cheating in Opposing Front too !!) does not have a trainer available yet (unless I pony up $15 to get it by being a member of a website).

So what does a resourceful game like me do ?? Full uninstall, then grab the trainer for the unpatched version that I have, then disable my inet connex before launching the game to play.

I do have to say that I played it straight up in the first match, and I actually WON. Having played hundreds of games against the PC, I know how to counter its attacks, but I still enjoy dropping V1 buzz bombs aplenty on the hapless Allies trying a heavy armor push.

Don't even get me started with the online thing.... and it took 6 hours for all the patches to get done....

Comment

LOL I had so much trouble installing the add pack

Comment

SUCCESS !!!! I uninstalled the game completely, then reinstalled it and suffered through only two smaller patches, so I'm now running version 2102 and have the 2102 trainer applied.
              Only downside is that I do have to disable my network adapter before launching the game, and then I have to keep the DVD in the drive for authentication, but I can now play using my trainer !! I was up at 6am this morning trying out the British units against the Panzer Elite troops ... that was interesting ... not sure what each class would do, so I soon found that the British troops tucked in slit trenches and 7 pounder arty guns could just decimate any Axis rush.

I haven't tried the Panzer Elite side yet, but the changes and extra maps have refreshed the game enough to keep it from becoming stale, as I had played so much CoH lately that I was indeed getting tired of it.

I really wish THQ wouldn't have screwed up the original game .. it uninstalls freakin' CoH so it can load Coh:OF !!! What kind of idiotic move was THAT !???@!~
              So now I'm supposed to pop my CoH DVD back in to bring over the CoH content into CoH:OF, but it of course requires that I upgrade to the latest patch, thereby nuking my trainer that only works on the older patch ... ahHHHHH !!!! STUPID GAME !!!!
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X