Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here ...

still plays BF2 ??

I haven't installed, haven't played in several years.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
      I haven't installed, haven't played in several years.
      same.
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I still play everyday. (except yesterday cause of homefront) Been working on my Explosive Ordinance Badge. Caddys83s Staff Sergeant Stats, BF2S.com

I been needed a shooter game to play on PC. Cant run and gun in BF2 so my score is not so good in battlefield series.

Since I had been playing BF2 lately, I do like to say that alot of the info released/leaked of BF3 to me just don't seem like a true sucessor to BF2. ie no commander, 4 classes, equal play for the mass, fast ranking, how many clips you have instead of ammo and other things I cant think of right now. And then there is that annoying neon teal on the hud and players. Come on DICE, Nix that neon crap. Looks to much like MOH neon crap

On the UK EA battlefield 3 forums, People want realism, bullets blur near head, head bobin when running, recoil, destruction of environment, limited snipers... I mean what happen to just having fun.

Comment

I think about BF2 like that old girlfriend that got away. So young and sweet, and seems more and more perfect after every attempt to replace her.

Comment

I was playing it until I got some more pc issues about two months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
              I still play everyday. (except yesterday cause of homefront) Been working on my Explosive Ordinance Badge. Caddys83s Staff Sergeant Stats, BF2S.com
              >>Playing it everyday
              >>Total kills: 1,600

wut

Comment

man i haven't played it in ages... i don't even know if i still have the cds :/

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  >>Playing it everyday
                  >>Total kills: 1,600

wut
                  I should had been more specific. I been playing BF2 "lately" since Play4Free beta came out

Battlefield titles never been my strong point in gaming life, I cant run-n-gun for crap in battlefield titles. As for the low total kills, (1,694 thank you very much) look at my deaths. More then 3,000 lol. Also you have to remember call of duty games took most of my time away from bf2. Thats why almost all of my badges are bronze. I'm not real intrest in going for the sliver badges.

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  man i haven't played it in ages... i don't even know if i still have the cds :/
                  My CD disk 1 meet its death. Bought the DVD collection to replace it and end up giving the DVD collection to a relative and bought the complete BF2 classics on ebay to replace it..

Comment

I still have and play once and awhile

Comment

Last time i played it was whenever we last played it here at the Lair.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                        Last time i played it was whenever we last played it here at the Lair.
                        +1
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I need to it out again but homefront is keeping me from doing so.

Comment

Last time I tried to reinstall I couldn't get it to run...
                            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

last time played was when you ran it Cain.
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X