Recon
    0%
    Support
    0%
    Engineer
    0%
    Which Ever Is Best For The Situation
    0%

Assault. Can't beat a Krylov toting medic as a squad leader character.

Comment

I say Support for the win!
      What more could you want? Support the Assaults by giving them ammo & Covering fire. Support the engineers by giving them ammo & throwing EMPs at vehicles. Support the Supports by being a terrible 2 by having one guy with sentry & shields & shotty, and another with Ganz and EMPs and RDX shotty! Support the oh so funny Recons by stealing their carefully chosen out targets with a Ganz, and giving them ammo for claymores & RDX.

Comment

I gave Engineer some love; on open maps, they are indispensable.

To be honest, I fine ALL of the kits extremely useful depending on the situation. The same could not necessarily be said for BF2's 7 classes; there were definitely some there that you could forego completely, really.

Comment

I'm starting to LOVE support.

Comment

I love support, too, because the class' primary weapons are the best in CQG-head to head with all but the shotty, that is. It can heal, too, so it's the better one for solo playing.
            But it cannot use anything to take down vehicles if not other vehicles or ground cannons. >.<

As for the rest, all of the others are pretty capable of taking vehicles down, who more and who less.

So I won't vote for Assault.
            I'd rather go for the I-can-do-anything-I-want-to-because-EA-decided-I-could-do-so class: the recon. But since I hate buffed-up deals, I just won't vote. ^__^

Comment

there is no best kit. they all have there advantages and disadvantages.

balance wise i think support was the most unbalanced but 1.25 fixed that and i say it is a real hard call now.

Comment

CQC- Assault Baur/PK rockets/Defib
                (Although support with Ganz is a close second.

Titan- My Engy kit, hands down. But then I'm an armor whore, so it makes sense. SAAW if running in Tank, Pilum if running in APC. MM's to give some LOVE to the other side.

Voss/PK/Defib for Titan Assault/defense due to lag issues. (Baur would work just fine, but Voss is more forgiving of bad lag chop)
                But I've come to the party with Recon also, depending on what my squad needs me for, as I've used every kit in the TiTan.

But you are correct, I've used all the kits, and entirely situational. I've even run Engy on CQC maps that are armor friendly. So I might change kits once or even twice a round CQC or TiTan, depending on what I need.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Any one whose played with/against me knows my preference

Engineer is just about the most versatile kit. You can lay waste to vehicles and infantry, one in long range and one in short. I never feel "gimped" in any way running as Engineer in Titan mode. In CQ, Engy is very useful, but the heavy emphasis on infantry-combat limits the overall effectiveness. Not that it can't be effective, its just more limited. The Pilum is actually quite an effective anti-infantry weapon once you learn the enemy patterns and learn to compensate for its slightly-off aiming. And the SMG is very good at running-and gunning, which keeps you mobile and dodging bullets as long as possible while you fill the enemy with lead

All the classes have their uses, and each in the right hands can be a devastating force on the battlefield. But engineers are the ones I fear MOST, and the ones I work to combat the most as well.

Comment

I say Engineer,I can tack out all land and air vehicles with my pilum alone the only thing that sucks in the rifle but its worth it

Comment

Engineer on titan and 3 other on CQ...
                      With Mitchell and MM can be lots of fun...

Comment

I added a new option. Every kit is the best depending on the situation. I will change kits in the middle of a battle if that kit is better.
                        But, I agree with Carbon Fire. My most used kit is Engineer. The other night I must have killed 8 snipers using it. I mean 8 in just a few minutes. They were everywhere like fleas on a dog.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I still say theres nothing better than sneaking up, dropping some RDX and watching tanks/APCs, FAV, Tranports, or infantry get blown into bits

Comment

aaaawwww.... Apache!!!
                            I can't vote twice but there was never a "Situation" option before
                            I do use whatever the situation calls for, just I thought it meant your FAVORITE

Comment

yeah me too way yo go Apache J/K

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X