• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Info!

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...o-Karkand.aspx

oh my sweet god.....

Comment

Free if you preorder. I will be preordering.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

>>Old maps
        >>Pay money

I'm sorry. I am confuse.

Comment

Is an expansion pack. If you preorder the game you get it free. I am going to preorder the game any way.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            Is an expansion pack. If you preorder the game you get it free. I am going to preorder the game any way.
            Apache
            No, the part that is confusing me that you have to pay for something that you most probably paid for when you got BF2. Pre-ordering is pointless. They never run out of a game. No matter how big.

Comment

I'll preorder too, but with so much hype about a remake of a previously released map it better be uber. Would have been nice to have this just as a regularly included map. Given EA's business practices it probably would have been better off for them to include it in the regular retail game. Them bringing so much attention to "If you don't preorder it now, you'll pay for it later" is kind of weak. When they release the map pack that includes Karkand, we'll be paying for it anyway lol.
              Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                No, the part that is confusing me that you have to pay for something that you most probably paid for when you got BF2. Pre-ordering is pointless. They never run out of a game. No matter how big.
                pre-ordering benefits the publishers and the company.. and its customers. so it s a win win situation.

Comment

Karkand is a new map based on an old map for a new game. Doesn't make sense to say it's something you paid for in an earlier game.

Comment

+1

some people just argue and troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      +1

some people just argue and troll.
                      +1000000000000000000000

I will be preordering.

Comment

I guess you can take crap from companies you like and go "Oh no not another COD DLC with true original content" from companies you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                          I guess you can take crap from companies you like and go "Oh no not another COD DLC with true original content" from companies you don't.
                          Hee hee.

However, I will be pre-ordering...though I do agree that this is a little arm twist from the company (if they truly loved PCers they'd have this stuff on the game for everyone).

Comment

I like the fact that they bring back old maps. But the way they do it (as payable DLC on release) is just sick from my point of view.

In former days such maps were patched in for free, after the initial release was out. Or part of the release itself.
                            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new DLC overlords.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X