PDA

View Full Version : Orders In!

juneau
29th Dec 2007, 10:35 PM
Taken me a while to get around to ordering this lot but it's finally done. Should be with me by Wednesday. :D

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2242/orderup4.png

BenKenobi
29th Dec 2007, 11:46 PM
*Whistles*

tupinambis
30th Dec 2007, 12:09 AM
Sweetness. Enjoy!

Duke{CLR}
30th Dec 2007, 12:35 AM
Nice! Enjoy oyur new parts Juneau!

imlittlev
30th Dec 2007, 04:27 AM
yay! maybe your order wont take a torturous week, like mine is (not arriving till wednesday!)

BlackArrow
30th Dec 2007, 12:24 PM
sexy :2thumbs:

juneau
30th Dec 2007, 12:51 PM
sexy :2thumbs:

Parts are. Price isn't. :D

Ghost_Rain
30th Dec 2007, 12:59 PM
Nice cpu mate :2thumbs:

Rand{CLR}
30th Dec 2007, 02:55 PM
Nice. :2thumbs: That's what, about $600 U.S.? Not that bad I suppose; at least you already have the video card, which would be the biggest chunk unless you were going quad core.

-Rand

juneau
31st Dec 2007, 08:34 AM
Nice. :2thumbs: That's what, about $600 U.S.? Not that bad I suppose; at least you already have the video card, which would be the biggest chunk unless you were going quad core.

-Rand

Pretty much $600 yeah. Just had my conformation email through. The damn CPU is out of stock! How typical. :pissed: :D Looks like it might be a little later than Wednesday.

juneau
31st Dec 2007, 03:06 PM

-Rand

Pretty much $600 yeah. Just had my conformation email through. The damn CPU is out of stock! How typical. :pissed: :D Looks like it might be a little later than Wednesday.

And they're back in stock again! w00t!

ryanbatc
31st Dec 2007, 03:14 PM
Let us know when you have her up and runnin :2thumbs:

Yummy IP35 mobo!! 8)

I'm starting to doubt my AMD decision....arghh, oh well, got it for 2/3 of that

imlittlev
31st Dec 2007, 03:29 PM
^ well just think that you helped keep AMD alive with your purchase... hopefully they can pull something off...eventually... they need to stop failing!

juneau
31st Dec 2007, 03:58 PM
^ well just think that you helped keep AMD alive with your purchase... hopefully they can pull something off...eventually... they need to stop failing!

OEM and server builds is what's keeping AMD afloat. The home user market is a minute percentage. :)

imlittlev
31st Dec 2007, 05:54 PM
^well hey, every bit counts! cant hurt!

juneau
3rd Jan 2008, 09:53 AM
Woohoo!

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9875/dsc00139ze5.jpg

Dead_And_Gone
3rd Jan 2008, 09:55 AM
:2thumbs: :dance: :pbj: :xmas1:

Duke{CLR}
3rd Jan 2008, 10:02 AM
Excellent! I hope the assembly goes smoothly.

juneau
3rd Jan 2008, 10:26 AM

Me too! Won't be doing it until the weekend though. :D

Duke{CLR}
3rd Jan 2008, 10:38 AM

Me too! Won't be doing it until the weekend though. :D

Aww come on! Go for it. :twisted:

WalkinTarget
3rd Jan 2008, 10:56 AM
Whats funny to think of was that Abit was in bankruptcy hell around a year ago, and got pulled out of the fire by an investor group, so its nice to see their boards still making news and kicking butt.
I just parted with my last Abit board, a KG7-RAID that I used to build an updated PC for my Father-in-Law, so he's extremely impressed with the speed increase from his old P3 rig.
It seems I don't sell off most of my old parts, as many of them have gone to updating or building several family member PCs in the past year or two.

Juneau, don't put the PC together on a carpeted floor wearing slippers like I usually do. I swear its a miracle I haven't killed some new hardware with a good static shock yet.

juneau
3rd Jan 2008, 11:09 AM
Whats funny to think of was that Abit was in bankruptcy hell around a year ago, and got pulled out of the fire by an investor group, so its nice to see their boards still making news and kicking butt.
I just parted with my last Abit board, a KG7-RAID that I used to build an updated PC for my Father-in-Law, so he's extremely impressed with the speed increase from his old P3 rig.
It seems I don't sell off most of my old parts, as many of them have gone to updating or building several family member PCs in the past year or two.

Juneau, don't put the PC together on a carpeted floor wearing slippers like I usually do. I swear its a miracle I haven't killed some new hardware with a good static shock yet.

LOL. I always build mine in the kitchen on a tiled floor. I wish i could build it today or tomorrow but i just don't have time to complete it in one sitting. :(

darth_nevus
3rd Jan 2008, 12:39 PM
Bad Juneau. Cardinal Rule broken. All pc compoentss must be installed and take priority over everything. wine, women, and sleep are no excuse!

juneau
3rd Jan 2008, 01:49 PM
Bad Juneau. Cardinal Rule broken. All pc compoentss must be installed and take priority over everything. wine, women, and sleep are no excuse!

:D

BlackArrow
3rd Jan 2008, 06:13 PM

+ 1

As your peers we chastise you Juneau. Chastise. Chastise. So there, take that :pissed:

TheSilentAssassin
3rd Jan 2008, 06:18 PM
:pics:

Pictures of the final product and new specs when you are done!!!

imlittlev
3rd Jan 2008, 07:27 PM
:pics:

Pictures of the final product and new specs when you are done!!!

+10