Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all

hey all u may have seen me im welshy i play on ure Tdm server

is it possible to join clan where do i post app ?

wb all thx for letting me be here and remember

Welcome

Comment

Hey Welshy! Welcome to Cain's Lair! First off, we're not a clan. Just a bunch of people that have come together as a community, with one thing in mind. Fun.

Welcome to Cain's Lair !!

I'm glad you are having fun here, glad you dropped by our Forums, and glad you have an interest in being a part of our Community.

Cain's Lair is a gaming Community, a collection of people who love games, and hate the BS normally associated with on-line gaming (things like excessive profanity, racial insults, sexual harassment, asshatting, and having to put up with people who act like jerks, simply to annoy others).

Cain's Lair Regulars {CLR}s value sportsmanship, civility, and enjoy good teamwork. They love playing here, making new friends here, supporting the server and its ideals, and they always treat others with respect - even when they do not deserve it.

If you agree with all the above, and want to join and be a loyal supporter of our Community - of like-minded people - attach and wear the {CLR} tag with pride and set a good example for others in the server by:

1) Becoming our friend, and a frequent poster in our Forums, and hopefully a monthly financial contributor to help keep our servers on-line
      2) Not accusing others of cheating, or whining with your suspicions that others are cheating - primarily because they killed YOU
      3) Being helpful to others (particularly new players), you were new once too
      4) Displaying good sportsmanship (Say gs, and gg, etc), and being positive when dealing with other players, even if they are doing something that annoys you
      5) Treating other players with respect (No profanity, racial slurs, ethnic slurs, gender bashing, or harassment of any type). Not calling players n00bs or other derogatory names of any sort
      6) Not participating in lame gameplay or tactics, and keeping a team oriented focus
      7) Using VOIP in a positive fashion to help your teammates win the game, not spamming VOIP up with annoying non-game related chatter, and/or whining

Note: The {CLR} tag, to be displayed properly, tag uses squiggly brackets {}.

Remember this, if you decide to become a CLR then you are expected to set a good, positive example by your actions and gameplay, and work to make the game fun for others. Be aware that players who are new to the server will think you are an admin - but very few around here actually are, and even they do not bully or threaten any other players. You are welcome, and encouraged, to post in the "Report a Jerk" Section if someone is seriously spoiling your fun.

It is also perfectly acceptable to inform (in a polite way) about our server's rules, which vary slightly from server to server, but all of our servers always include these basic rules; "No Cheating, Cursing, or Asshatting".

Acting like a jerk (asshat) can and will get any {CLR} removed from these servers, just like anyone else, in fact, probably removed more quickly because you are expected to set the best possible example for other players here.

Since you now have a responsibility to positively support and promote our server, {CLR}s who are caught asshatting, or breaking any server rules will subject to permanent ban, and removal from the server and these Forums, as quickly as anyone else, possibly quicker.

Remember the score of a round is quickly forgotten, but the actions of others are remembered for a very, very long time.

Keep it light, and keep it fun for yourself and for others !!

"Welcome to Cain's Lair; You'll come for the Games, but you'll stay for the people."

- Cain

Note: These Basic CLR Guidelines have remained essentially unchanged for many years.
      Read the above and if you agree to what is wrote, buy all means add the {CLR} tag.

Comment

+1 to Juneau's post and
        [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
        [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
        [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Welcome aboard.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Welcome to the Lair

Comment

to the forums.
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

welcome to the lair

Comment

Welcome my friend!

This truly is the best server

Comment

WELCOME!!
                    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Comment

K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X