Daniel ?Zh1nt0″ Matros chat log about joysticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel ?Zh1nt0″ Matros chat log about joysticks

So there was a chat today at INTERVIEWS | BATTLEFIELDO from Daniel “Zh1nt0″ Matros. I was going to copy and paste the chat logs here. As I was bolding <@DICE_zh1nt0> post, I notice alot of parts are missing.. You can click on the link and view the chatlog if you want, also there is a topic on the UK EA forums about the chat here

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...-our-chat.html

Anyway this stands out to me the most about joystick.

[04:23:16] <@Stadler_> <MadDog> What about sprinting? Is it unlimiuted?

[04:24:13] <@DICE_zh1nt0> Yes. Sprinting in the build that we have shown at E3 is unlimited

[04:24:55] <@Stadler_> Ghillie suits have been confirmed to not be on snipers in Operation Metro, can we expect to see them in more open/rural maps?

[04:25:24] <@DICE_zh1nt0> d**n snipers..

[04:26:14] <+MikeHawk> DICE_zh1nt0: I have an unrelated to bf3. Will we see any more DICE ingame event like the dogtag events for BC2? .. We still need to fill the wait with something, right?

[04:26:36] <@DICE_zh1nt0> Yes Mike Hawk you will. As soon as I have time to do that kind of stuff

[04:26:45] <@DICE_zh1nt0> Regarding the sniper stuff. No comment .

[04:27:03] <@Stadler_> <gerv> Will attack helicopters regain the agility and control they had in BF2, as opposed to the flying whales of BC2?

[04:27:41] <@DICE_zh1nt0> Oh plz. People complaining about choppers in BC2..

[04:28:06] <@DICE_zh1nt0> If you?re good at flying a chopper you should really feel invincible in the air

[04:28:33] <@DICE_zh1nt0> BF2 didn?t have the best setup when it comes to helicopters and jets. BF3 is going to emphasize on the fact that if you?ve trained to become good at flying you?re gonna be good

[04:29:00] <@DICE_zh1nt0> joystick.. that?s for people who have money. Mouse + KB is win

[04:29:47] <+AdrIneX> <BFVeteran>: Are we going to see ground and air vehicles also in the urban maps of the multiplayer?

[04:30:07] <@DICE_zh1nt0> I seriously hope no one from the EA UK Forums gets to ask questions here. Those people are ruthless. They?re like the mordor of the community.

[04:30:19] <@DICE_zh1nt0> ^^... just kidding

[04:30:53] <+zhrooms> I have an question from Metallic, regarding granade spam, do you know if there have been taken any preventions against it?

[04:32:01] <@DICE_zh1nt0> what?s wrong with a little bit of grenade spam?
    [04:32:03] <@DICE_zh1nt0>

[04:33:12] <@DICE_zh1nt0> when the game releases and we have a launch event, I?m personally going to sit on a grenade box and spam everyone

[04:33:19] <@DICE_zh1nt0> especially if they are from our forums

[04:33:45] <@DICE_zh1nt0> Grenades are made to explode right? Grenade spam has been taking into account. We don?t want another hotel Karkand do we ;?

So does this means our saitek x52 pro (or what ever joystick you have) would be useless as it was in BC2? Its not to say flying in BC2 was bad, just feels cumbersome.

Hey they guy mentions if you want to fly and want a joystick then you need money, just like flying in real life. $$$$$
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

i had 2 x52 pro... nicest stick i have had, till both burnt out after a month great stick for mechwarrior. not so much for BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        i had 2 x52 pro... nicest stick i have had, till both burnt out after a month great stick for mechwarrior. not so much for BF2
        Your not supposed to "lube" your sticks excessively

Comment

no, seemed to have fried via USB somehow. really gets a guy mad seeing as how, at the time they were pretty much 200$

i have 400$ of useless joysticks sitting below my desk

Comment

I thought choppers handled like a dream in bf2, with kb and mouse.
            Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
              I thought choppers handled like a dream in bf2, with kb and mouse.
              Like a dream? lol I couldnt even do a barrel roll to save my life from RPG

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X