RDx Rammer's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDx Rammer's

Ok guy this is getting out of hand this morning with the rxd rammers i been rammed 4 time today, by dam Rdx rammers can with do something done about this please.

Because it Runis the game for everyone

edited Storm_Shadow: Language (per forum guidelines)
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

Sorry Dark, but it is something you have to live with.

At least a FAV loaded with RDX is easier to kill than a Jihad COW.

872 FAV kills and climbing..
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I say kick them unless they go down with you. I find it unfair that they are able to live just because FF is off.

Comment

It just seem to be one of the things people use to gain the advantage when tanks or mech are around. I use it sometimes only when there isn't another way to take them out. If I am defending Silo one on Suez Canal and I am getting hammered by a tank on the flats I will use the RDX jihad jeep to maintain control of the silo. Not my preferred way of doing it but it is effective.

Comment

When your team can't get their ducks in a row and take out 2 tanks and an apc all with engineers inside camping...rdx ram...what else can you do? One person cant do anything except ram, and when your team won't coordinate...

Comment

Originally posted by Trout of Doom
            When your team can't get their ducks in a row and take out 2 tanks and an apc all with engineers inside camping...rdx ram...what else can you do? One person cant do anything except ram, and when your team won't coordinate...
            I second that, you could add; the engineers are camping the titan fixing all of the guns and not helping.

Comment

I never thourgth about that.

Comment

I'll admit there are occasions where people do it for no good reason. But I tend to save it for those 'special' occasions. Right along with rdx laming.

Comment

To me it always seems like a lack of talent when you have to resort to Jihading, but kicks are reserved for those that effect the play of EVERYONE, not just us armor lovers with a big red target painted on our sides that says "Bring on the Pilums, Sudniks, RDX, motion mines and jihad jeeps!!"

What would be next, kicking people for running over infantry with a FAV? If you stop and think about it, its almost the same thing. Using a lowly FAV as a weapon.

Comment

No they should not be kicked, you should be extra kind to the retarded!
                    [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
                    [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
                    [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by Blackarrow
                      To me it always seems like a lack of talent when you have to resort to Jihading, but kicks are reserved for those that effect the play of EVERYONE, not just us armor lovers with a big red target painted on our sides that says "Bring on the Pilums, Sudniks, RDX, motion mines and jihad jeeps!!"

What would be next, kicking people for running over infantry with a FAV? If you stop and think about it, its almost the same thing. Using a lowly FAV as a weapon.
                      Well, honestly, there is some talent...like...not approaching from the front...avoiding the rorsch and mines...
                      I mean...just hop in an fav with rdx on it, and TRY ramming armor sometime...its not always easy.

Comment

Running someone over doesn't also kill anyone else in a ten meter radius.

Comment

this i see is a very Gray area I ahve to admit I used to do it all the time in BF2 but since the pilum I really don't think i ever did it on BF 2142
                          "CRY HAVOC...AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!"- William Shakespear

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s129/nickleal98/COD08.jpg[/img]
                          [url=http://profile.xfire.com/nickleal98][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/nickleal98.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Trout of Doom

Well, honestly, there is some talent...like...not approaching from the front...avoiding the rorsch and mines...
                            I mean...just hop in an fav with rdx on it, and TRY ramming armor sometime...its not always easy.
                            You are probably right Trout, I don't think I even have the coordination to Jihad

Comment

I will say its far easier than what Major can do in a tank though...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X