Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you been knifed by BKnight? Want payback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you been knifed by BKnight? Want payback?

I have been repeatedly embarrassed by the ease with which BKnight finds me on the battlefield and knifes me. I am sure quite a few of you have suffered the same fate. So it's time for payback. Choose your weapon and kill BKnight.

What will it be?

Retribution with a knife:

Pistol whip him:

Maybe empty a Voss magazine into that sneaky head of his:

Getting defribullated is more embarrassing than getting knifed:

Or you can just shove a grenade down his throat:

Remember how it felt last time he knifed you and then vote for your weapon of choice

PS: This is what happens when you are AFK on Conquest waiting for a game to start
    Knife him
    0%
    Pistol whip him
    0%
    Empty a Voss into him
    0%
    Defrib him into embarressment
    0%
    Grenade him back to his uncap
    0%

Defrib FTW!
    [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
    [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

He has knifed me 3 or 4 times already. Knife him back.

Comment

I've already knifed him, so now I simply run away or shoot him.

Comment

Nothing more humiliating that being defibrillated!!

Comment

cant say i have been stabbed by bknight (that i remeber) can we add that option

i did get stabbed on titan the other night and i think it might have been a clr cause i lagged really bad all i know is i heard a whoosh and i was on the ground when the lag stopped... but i didnt see my killer cause one of my apms went off killing someone else. it was on the back top part of the titan i was on pac. i guess a clr did it because they where all podding in and i was knifing them

Comment

I can't remember if he's ever gotten me but I do knows he's came rather close. I had my fun though by dropping APM's that he kept hitting one right after the other
              So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by lady-MGS
                I can't remember if he's ever gotten me but I do knows he's came rather close. I had my fun though by dropping APM's that he kept hitting one right after the other
                i finally got ur tags the other day the time before that i was trying for them but stingermgs kept stopin me before i could get ya(so i took his for the mean time). really though there were a few times i was following a step behind u waiting for the right moment and stinger would be see me and let a clip loose in my head

Comment

minfootball wrote

i finally got ur tags the other day the time before that i was trying for them but stingermgs kept stopin me before i could get ya(so i took his for the mean time). really though there were a few times i was following a step behind u waiting for the right moment and stinger would be see me and let a clip loose in my head
                  He usually can't hit the broad side of a barn

I know you tried one time and I couldn't get my knife out. I accidently dropped an rdx and I thought then wth and brought up the detonator and blew you to the sky.. LOL.. You are the first person I've done that too.
                  So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                  A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Knife him back... or I can blow him up with my Mitchell if he is on PAC side

Comment

My processes since I've already knifed him.

STEP 1: Challenge him to a knife duel.
                      STEP 2: Start the knife duel.
                      STEP 3: Whip out my defibrillator.
                      STEP 4: De-fibrillate him.
                      STEP 5: Teabag him.
                      STEP 6: While he's sniping, teabag him, shout, "MOVE IT!" then knife him.
                      STEP 7: Repeat steps 1-6

Comment

I haven't been knifed, and doubt I ever will be. I'm done with 2142.

Comment

I just Pilum him in the face. That's enough payback for me

Though he's only procured my dogtags twice now, both times during the most recent Admin dogtag competition. And that's not to say BKnight didn't try more than two times to get them. For several games, he was seemingly hunting me almost the entire time until he finally tracked me down

Happy Hunting

Comment

He is one of the VERY VERY FEW CLR members that has knifed me.I WILL STAB HIM IN HIS BACK WHEN ISN'T LOOKING

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyasn
                              I haven't been knifed, and doubt I ever will be. I'm done with 2142.
                              DONE i wanted ur tags and i know u wanted mine to i miss u already man

lol gf is pmsing so i found this very humorous

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X