BF3 to have 3x DLC than BFBC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF3 to have 3x DLC than BFBC2

It was released at E3 that we will see up to 3x available DLC for BF3 than BFBC2

Battlefield 3 to have 3 times as much DLC as Bad Company 2 - Battlefield 3

sigh... fork out for the game, then fork out to at least have a level playing feild....

tell you i miss the good old days of no ranks, unlocks, free 'packs' and addons, when custom maps where accepted, and stats where a personal thing.

One day a developer will release a good old style game with out the junk and it will be like WOW this is revolutionary!

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Sirex I would love all that too but I will be happy with a game that is not a crappy console port.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
        Sirex I would love all that too but I will be happy with a game that is not a crappy console port.
        yes, sucks for the consoles cause they'll be capped at 30FPS while we rage 100FPS with out rigs , but i will still have to buy a console version.. due to that 3/4 of my gaming buddies jumped onto the console bandwagon

Comment

I agree with you man. If they took away all the stats, unlocks but had many solid maps/guns and fluid movement/hit detection, the game would be like the best older ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
            yes, sucks for the consoles cause they'll be capped at 30FPS while we rage 100FPS with out rigs , but i will still have to buy a console version.. due to that 3/4 of my gaming buddies jumped onto the console bandwagon
            Ha, goody for em. I didnt see any of the console crowd sayin we got a bad deal when PC players were forced to play a ported game with the Cod stuff. All I can say is if they want more fps, then go buy a gaming machine.Other than that , sucks to be them.

Kind of an ironic payback of sorts aint it.But then again, console players are used to crappy graphics and gameplay. I dont understand what all the fuss is about. They been playin this way for years.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

i was just reading up some stuff. nintendo is releasing a new product with a new vid card. card just happens to be 2-3 years old. It will run circles around PS3 and Xbox as their cards by default are 5-6 years old.

anything with tech that old, just wont be state of the art. Cant really upgrade consoles.

Comment

Cant really upgrade consoles.
                Stupid on their part to make em that way. If they were gonna make em that way then they should have come out with an upgraded box every 2-3 years. This way they sell more. Not too smart on their part. I just dont understand what their marketing dept. was thinking. Old ass stuff, and the games have to be dumbed down to even run on em.

I guess the consumer upgrading them was out because they were just afraid that everyone would see the cheap components inside and raise hell because they were being ripped off. I still think they are being ripped off. I bet those components back then bought wholesale for mfg. didnt cost $80.

If I was a console kiddie, (of which I'll never be), I'd raise hell until they fixed things. But they just sit there and take it like........well,,,, You get the idea.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Consoles have their place and some things work as well or better on them. They are fine for sports games and fighting games. They just aren't up to speed with FPS, RTS and moderately deep RPGs.

Comment

The important thing is: Will the DLC be free or will they charge players for every new helmet, weapon and vehicle?
                    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X