so they have squads and read on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so they have squads and read on!

so they're gonna have squads again, dont know how many in a squad.
    but if your a squadmate you can only spawn on the squad leader. if your a squad leader you can spawn on any squadmates.

unlike in bfbc2,

heres the source:
    As the October 25 release date for the much anticipated Battlefield 3 creeps ever closer, more and more details continue to spill out. The latest info comes directly from DICE's very own Alan Kertz. On his twitter he stated: "Squad Leaders can spawn on any squadmate, squad members can only spawn on the Leader. Keeps pace up without tons o spawns." This is slightly different from the system originally implemented in Bad Company 2 in which players could spawn on anyone of their squad members. A mere four months from now players will be able to decide for themselves whether or not this new tweaked system is for the best.

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
    so they're gonna have squads again, dont know how many in a squad.
    but if your a squadmate you can only spawn on the squad leader. if your a squad leader you can spawn on any squadmates.

unlike in bfbc2,

heres the source:
    I like it. Makes the squad leader important again.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

i hope we can kick from squad again. nothing like trying to capture points and your other 3 mates are off in the boonies sniping.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
          i hope we can kick from squad again. nothing like trying to capture points and your other 3 mates are off in the boonies sniping.
          I agree. naming squads was also kinda cool. Nothing like havin 2-3 full CLR squads workin together on one team.
          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Prolly don't want me as squad leader.

Comment

This is the way 2142 worked isn't it?

Comment

2142 had a squad beacon that you could place and squad mates would spawn on it until it was destroyed.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I like that the SL can spawn on squad members. In BF2 I don't think that was possible.
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

It wasn't. Everyone spawned on the squad leader. If he died you lost your spawn point. I played squad leader a lot and you know how hard it can be to keep me alive. My squads usually had two medics and they racked up lots of points keeping me revived.
                    Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

2142 was the same as 2 Johnny, not just a beacon(that was the new addition.)All members could spawn on the leader, leader only had flags and uncaps. This new system sounds awesome.

Comment

The last squad member has to play hide and seek until the leader spawns on him. This sounds like a job for DAH DAH DAH.... SUPERCAMPER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                          The last squad member has to play hide and seek until the leader spawns on him. This sounds like a job for DAH DAH DAH.... SUPERCAMPER!!!
                          That's what the squad leader was supposed to do in BF2.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Skudly, you would be an absolute horror at squad leader.. lol

How many times did I die spawning on you last night? i lost count..
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                              Skudly, you would be an absolute horror at squad leader.. lol

How many times did I die spawning on you last night? i lost count..
                              LOL ain't that the truth. Granted, Skuddy usually warns me not to if I tell him I'm about to spawn on him.
                              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X