New Year, New maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year, New maps?

Same old maps are becoming very boring. Vacant and Crash are same old nade spams, Overgrowns fun but really has lost its touch, it seems its always being played. Crossfire, district, and blackout are good... and bloc, meh its nice to have a decent sniper map.

Could we probably replace some of the maps and get some new ones in there? It's kind of getting boring playing the same ones all the time.

I like the current roto... and crash a nade spam ??? waa I rarely get naded on crash.

Comment

bloc is probably the worst map in the game!

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
        I like the current roto... and crash a nade spam ??? waa I rarely get naded on crash.
        Do you sit in a building and throw nades? I'm ALWAYS getting naded

Comment

The only ones left you hate.

Farm (downpour), Shipment, Cargoship (WetWorks) - you think Vacant is a nade-fest and Countdown and you complained the entire time Countdown last played.

I'm seriously considering adding Farm (downpour) back in tho ..

Comment

Sounds Good

Comment

farm is pretty fun.... you could probably get a super kill streak going with the mounted machine guns Its worth trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain

Farm (downpour), Shipment, Cargoship (WetWorks) - you think Vacant is a nade-fest and Countdown and you complained the entire time Countdown last played.

I don't mind shipment or WetWorks, infact I'd love to add wetworks, but everyone said its a nadefest. Countdown I have yet to hear someone like it. What about Blog though? The only problem with that is airstrikes, which becomes a problem in any map really.

Comment

I like Farm. It is a great map for the shottie.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                    Apache
                    +1 lots of kills ...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                      Apache
                      Oh yea. Only problem I would see with it is one team getting pinned down.
                      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

IMO there isn't much to add

1. Ambush (convoy), but people rejected that map after cain added it for me
                        2. Showdown, Cains lair made this level appeal to me, i absolutely loved it!...Nade spam
                        3. Bog, great map, but i find it lacks appeal, choppers and airstrikes big problem.
                        4. Downpour (farm), i hated this map, but thats just me, i find one team would dominate and then nades would be thrown from nearly EVERY member of the opposition (maybe a little exaggerated )
                        5. Wetwork (cargoship), i just plain hate this level but yeah thats me.

in order of approval

the problems are on every map, nadespam, airstrikes and choppers and there is nothing we can do about it, sure some are greater than others but get over it, i sure did.
                        Whats overcomes what, crappy maps or awesome people?

but thats my opinion so who cares

PS: how many of you actually read this

Comment

I read it. Why hate wetworks? We need a dark map, one where we can hide. The sniper suits are good, but still are obvious, because people expect campers. It'd be nice if a game company made a game where you could just ambush people that don't expect enemies on the map, that'd be great, and make snipers useful.

I say we add wet works, but I highly doubt its going to happen.

Comment

Just a change in the maps once in awhile would be nice. Mix things up a bit to keep it interesting...
                            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain

I personally like all the maps and wouldnt mind seeing them all added back. Its nice to be able to play what you paid for

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X